Terms and Conditions
1) This receipt is proof of purchase of this item.
2) Strictly no refunds or credits (except as per condition 3).
3) If the item is damaged or faulty, a full refund (excluding booking fees) will be issued to the ticket holder.
4) Receipts are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying purchase.
5) Limited Edition items may be exhausted and will be allocated in order of the date purchased and payment is received.
6) All rights of performance or broadcast, mechanical reproduction in any form whatsoever (including film, radio or internet), and translation of the words of any part of the work are strictly reserved.
7) Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
8) This receipt is your TAX INVOICE and the price is GST inclusive.
9) Upbeat Arts Ltd is solely responsible for all issues relating to these products. If you have any questions, please contact Andy Payne on 0402 828 957 or email email@example.com
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.