Terms & Conditions of Membership
The Committee of the Adelaide Rowing Club (ARC) asks that all Membership Applicants familiarise themselves with the Terms and Conditions of Membership and the additional Terms and Conditions of Winter Program Membership described below. By applying for membership at ARC, each Applicant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, the ARC Constitution and all other ARC policies, all of which are available on the ARC website.
Winter Program - Terms & Conditions
In applying for Winter Program Membership, each applicant agrees to the following Terms and Conditions in addition to those specified in the Terms and Conditions of Membership.
1. The winter membership period runs from Monday 29th April to Friday 30th August 2019.
2. A completed registration form and full payment must be received to confirm your place in the program.
3. Once your place in the program has been confirmed, no refunds are able to be offered if you voluntarily withdraw from participating in the program, including as a result of illness.
4. To ensure that we offer a quality program and provide a consistent platform from which everyone in the crew can develop, participants will be allocated into crews that may differ each week at the discretion of the Coach’s judgement.
5. In cases of bad weather (wind, rain, lightning etc.), sessions will still go ahead as scheduled, but no on-water rowing will be conducted to ensure the safety of all participants. This will be determined solely at the discretion of the Coach. An extended off-water session using the rowing machines will go ahead at the same time and venue.
6. Rowing is an activity that can involve strenuous physical activity, and a reasonable level of fitness is required to participate in the sport to its full extent. Participants with existing medical issues should consult their physician as to their ability to participate in the sport and our program. Please ensure that the Coach is made aware of any medical conditions that may affect your ability to participate safely in the program.
7. Winter Program participants are not permitted to use the Club’s equipment unless supervised by the Winter Program Coach.
8. To ensure your safety and to avoid damage to our equipment, all participants are required to follow the directions and instructions provided by the Coach.
For any questions regarding these Conditions, please contact our Secretary, via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
contact the "Event Organiser".
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.