TERMS AND CONDITIONS – 56TH ANNUAL CAR RAFFLE
1. Purchase of a raffle ticket is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The name of the Promoter is Cudgen Headland Surf Life Saving Club Limited.
3. The Promoter is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for Profit Commission and is licenced to undertake fundraising activities.
4. The registered address of the Promoter is 61 Marine Parade, Kingscliff NSW 2487.
5. The ABN of the Promoter is 89 056 538 530.
6. The ACN of the Promoter is 056 438 530.
7. Raffle ticket sales will conclude on 23 January 2022 at approximately 2pm unless sold out prior.
8. The maximum number of tickets available for sale is 1,000 and each ticket price is $50.
9. Entrants in the raffle must provide their contact details including full name and a contact phone number.
10. The raffle draw will take place 23 January 2022 at 3PM (EDST) at the Cudgen Headland Surf Life Saving Club.
11. Each entrant in the raffle is entitled to attend a complimentary function at the clubhouse to witness the draw. If Covid-19 restrictions prevent the function from being held the raffle draw will still take place at the time and date as above (10).
12. Each entrant attending the draw function (regardless of how many tickets an entrant has purchased) is entitled to 2 beverages and one burger from 2PM (EDST) followed by entertainment from 4PM (EDST).
13. The draw for the winner of the Major Prize (1st) will take place first and other prizes will be drawn in descending order of the prize number and value.
14. Entrants need not be present to win a prize.
15. All winners will be notified by phone asap and within 2 days of the raffle being drawn.
16. A list of all winners will be published on the Cudgen Headland Surf Life Saving Club’s website on 25 January 2022, on our Club Social Media sites and in the next publication of the free local Tweed Valley Weekly newspaper under the CHSLSC Between the Flags weekly news.
17. Prizes and values are as follows:
1st Prize - $17,500 (including GST) towards the purchase of a vehicle of your choice (excluding on-road costs). This amount can only be paid directly to a registered car dealer. If the winner does not wish to purchase a new vehicle a cash prize of $14,000 will be offered.
2nd Prize – 5 nights of accommodation in a 2bed room unit at the Paradiso Resort Kingscliff – value $1,500. Bookings dates exclude school holidays and public holidays.
3rd Prize – Two adult bikes from Kingscliff Cycle Centre – value $1,360
4th Prize – Gift Voucher for Rebel Sport Tweed Heads – value $750
5th Prize – Gift Voucher for Rebel Sport Tweed Heads – value $500
6th Prize - Membership pass for 3 months at Movement in Casuarina – value $250
7th Prize – Session pass x 10 at Wave Yoga + Living – value $175
18. The Promoter’s decisions in respect to all matters relating to the raffle will be final and no correspondence after the draw regarding the raffle results will be entered into.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.