• Tickets are valid for two hour access and are required for all patrons regardless of age. Tickets are to be presented for scanning on arrival and may be either printed or presented digitally
• For safety, all ticket holders are required to wear fully enclosed, flat shoes. Anyone not adhering to this instruction does so at their own risk
• No designated parking is available at the event and there is limited on-street parking throughout the Mitchell area. Please note, local businesses will be open and operating their standard Saturday trading hours, therefore all parking is at ticket holders own risk. Public transport is recommended with both the Wells Station Drive and Sandford Street light rail stops within walking distance, visit transport.act.gov.au
• Ticket holders are encouraged to dress for the weather conditions on the day and bring bottled water, a hat, sunscreen or a jacket. Toilet facilities and first aid will be in place
• In order to protect the collection, no food or drink is permitted within the buildings (with the exception of bottled water)
• Numbers allowed inside the warehouses are limited and there may be a wait to enter. The Memorial appreciates ticket holders understanding in this regard
• Ticket holders must follow a one-way travel path through the warehouses. Should you require more time to explore, an additional session can be booked with the ticket to be scanned upon re-entry
• We ask all ticket holders to not touch the objects within the buildings. Although the objects were robustly designed for military conditions, they are now preserved for the nation in a museum environment and must be treated appropriately. Oily and acidic residues from the skin can damage the surface of the object
• Visitors are permitted to take photographs of the objects however, for safety reasons tripods and 'selfie sticks' are not permitted
• As this is a public event people may be filmed/photographed
• The Australian War Memorial reserves the right to deny entry, please refer to the Memorial’s Conditions of Entry awm.gov.au/visit/visitor-information
• The use and handling of any data collected from this event for marketing purposes will adhere in strict accordance with the Privacy Act 1988
The Memorial’s management of COVID-19 will be in line with ACT Health directions and the Memorial’s COVID-19 plan.
Visitors to the Treloar Technology Centre will be required to comply with all COVID Safe requirements that apply at the time of visit. This many include requirements to wear face masks, maintaining physical distancing from others, and check-in prior to entry using the Check IN CBR app.
In line with the requirements of ACT Health, visitors must not attend the event if they are currently COVID-19 positive, or are required to isolate due to potential exposure to a COVID positive person.
Visit the ACT Government website for the COVID-19 requirements.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.