I have read, understood, and agree to the terms outlined in this activity:
* I confirm that I am the parent/guardian of the person registered on this form and/or that I have obtain permission from the parent/guardian of the child/ren who I have registered for to participate in this clinic.
* The minimum age to participate in this program is 5 years old and maximum is 12 years old. I hold full liability for incorrect information. I agree all information is correct and understand any false information will have me removed from this program and future programs and events. I also understand as council is a Child Safe organisation, false information regarding my child/ren age could result in a report to family and community services made by a Cumberland City Council Officer.
* Cumberland City Council and its service provider attempt to minimise any risk of personal injury to its participants. I understand that Cumberland City Council and its service provider are not liable for any loss or damage to personal property which is suffered or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this activity.
* I agree that I will aim to arrive prior to the commencement of the session and understand the activity / event can occur without me if I am late.
* Cumberland City Council reserves the right to remove any participant from the program when staff or an instructor believes the participant presents a safety concern, is disruptive, or acts in any manner detrimental to the program. This includes but is not limited to swearing, bullying other participants, making racist comments.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.