By purchasing this ticket, you are agreeing to the full terms and conditions which can be found on our website www.portfairyfolkfestival.com. For more information contact the Box Office on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treat your ticket as carefully as cash. This is your proof of purchase and can only be used once. Present your ticket in person, either on your smartphone or a printed copy and have it exchanged for a wrist band at the Southcombe Park Stadium. Each person must take their own ticket to the ticket exchange and have their wrist band fitted. You must wear this wristband on all days of the festival to gain access.
- All ticket sales are final. Once purchased, tickets are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Tickets are not transferable under any circumstance. It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for commercial re-sale, and they are only valid if purchased from Trybooking.com or through the Port Fairy Folk Festival Box Office.
- Port Fairy Folk Festival will operate under all health and safety conditions in accordance with the government requirements at the time of the event. All attendees must comply with the relevant regulations or recommendations at the time of the event.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the program as required at any time without notice.
- Festival Entry Conditions: For the safety and comfort of all you may not bring into the festival venues glass bottles, cans, alcohol, illegal drugs, or dangerous items. We reserve the right to confiscate prohibited items and/or refuse entry without refund. Security officials and police have the right to search personal property of ticket holders for safety reasons. Alcohol served at the festival may only be consumed in designated areas. Patrons under 18 years of age must be in the company of a responsible adult companion in licensed areas.
- Proof of Age: Youths from 13 to 17 years age must have a valid ticket. Youth tickets may only be purchased by an adult ticketholder. Youth ticket holders must be accompanied at the festival by a parent or responsible adult. For the safety of patrons and equipment any dangerous, irresponsible, unruly, offensive, disturbing, or inebriated behaviour is not allowed, and offenders will forfeit their ticket and be ejected from the festival.
- The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event and patrons may be filmed incidentally during the event. No backstage access is permitted. Footwear must be worn at all venues. Admission to individual stages is subject to capacity. No claim for compensation or refund shall be made in the event that access to a venue is denied when ‘full house’ is declared for any advertised artist; or if the Event does not meet the ticket holder’s expectations in general.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.