For information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. This ticket is non-transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
3. Please choose carefully as there are no refunds.
4. The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
5. O’Brien Icehouse is a cashless venue – card or electronic transactions only.
6. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
7. The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
8. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund (less ticketing fees) will be issued to all patrons.
9. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
10. The event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend this event, please contact a member of the Icehouse Team.
11. No external food & beverage is permitted in the venue.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.