We're committed to keeping you safe during your visit to FOBI. As a ticket holder, by purchasing this ticket you and your party agree:
1. to adhere to the Tasmanian Government's regulations regarding COVID safety (https://coronavirus.tas.gov.au/);
2. to not attend the Festival if you are feeling unwell;
3. that you may be photographed and filmed by the Festival and that those images could be used in social media and promotion. Should you require exemption, please get in touch with the event organiser;
4. that Festival staff and volunteers will not be responsible for your health, safety, and wellbeing on the day outside of legal and reasonable requirements;
5. to leave the venue by the end of your session time; and
6. that these terms may be updated, expanded upon, or changed at any time.
We endeavour to provide you with a fair response to any claims regarding the Terms and Conditions.
Questions? Read our Q&A: https://festivalofbrightideas.com.au/q-a/
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.