For information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
- Payment Processing: Event ticketing will be processed by Cloncurry Shire Council ABN: 76 581 540 914
- Tickets: Tickets and booking confirmation will be issued via electronic email. This email will allow access to tickets and a tax invoice for payment.
- Media: You authorise the event organiser to store and use, publish or reproduce the images and recordings of you from this event, in any form and by any medium for public relations, promotions, commercial and advertising purposes.
- Special Needs: Every effort has been made to ensure that people with special needs are catered for. Should you require any specific assistance, please include when registering for the event to enable us to make your attendance a comfortable and pleasant experience.
- Changes to Tickets / Booking: On receipt of your purchase all details will be considered final.
- Event Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered once booking is confirmed. However, as an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person. Please notify Cloncurry Shire Council via email email@example.com Transfer of guest advice must be received in writing three (3) business days prior to the event. Only under special circumstances will a refund be considered.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, acts of force majeure, breakdown of any facilities and/or equipment, supplies or services; services interruption or any other cause or event not reasonably within the control of Cloncurry Shire Council which may affect the event in whole or in part, refunds will be based on the individual venue/event policy.
- Insurance: Registration/Ticket charges do not include insurance of any kind. It is strongly recommended that all guests take out their own travel and medical insurance prior to attending the event. The policy should include loss of fees / deposit through cancellations for the event itself, loss of airfares for any reason, medical expenses, loss or damage of personal property, additional expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered. Cloncurry Shire Council does not take any responsibility for any participant failing to insure.
- Privacy Clause: The information contained in the event promotion is entrusted to the client.
- Disclaimer: Contents contained in this event promotion are correct at the time of launch. Event organisers reserve the right to make changes to the program herein as may be required.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.