* Please check the details of your tickets carefully when you receive them. Beaconhills College cannot be held liable if you arrive at the incorrect time, date or venue and no refund can be offered in such circumstances.
* Please ensure you have an electronic or paper copy of your tickets before being greeted by our ushers
* Patrons must sit in their allocated seat which is listed on their ticket.
* Latecomers may only be admitted during a suitable break in the performance or event, and may be taken to a different seat or location. For some events, late admittance or readmittance may not be possible.
* Only children under the age of 18 months will be permitted to share the adult patron’s seat. For the comfort of all patrons, children over the age of 18 months should have their own seat.
* Holders of a Companion Card are eligible to receive one complimentary ticket in conjunction with purchase of a full price adult or concession ticket for use by their carer or guardian. To organise a Companion Card holder seat please contact TSCbookings@beaconhills.vic.edu.au
* Management reserves the right to refuse admission to the auditorium
* Please observe current State Government COVID health advice.
* Wearing a mask is strongly encouraged to protect your own health and safety when visiting our venues.
* Please stay home if you are feeling unwell or presenting with any COVID-19 symptoms
* If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and are required to isolate, you will be eligible for a refund if you let us know up until two hours before the performance. Contact TSCbookings@beaconhills.vic.edu.au
Food & Beverages
* Please note that food and beverages other than water are not permitted in the Auditorium - Thank you!
* As a general policy, we request that you avoid the use of cameras or recording equipment including mobile phones. Please be aware of the legal implications of publishing photos of children without their parents’ consent.
Phones / Pagers
* Out of consideration for other patrons as well as performers, mobile phones and pagers must be turned off during performances.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.