1. Registration for this event is required and payment is taken at the time of booking. The Trybooking.com fee is the responsibility of the attendee.
2. Members of the Melbourne Modern Quilt Guild Inc. (MMQG Inc.) who hold a fully paid membership may sign up for this event.
3. The MMQG Inc. reserves the right to cancel any tickets purchased by non-members.
4. Due to space restrictions tickets will be limited.
5. A full refund will be issued if the event is cancelled. Refunds will also be issued for cancellations received in writing up until 16 February 2022.
6. Tickets and any funds paid may not be transferred to another event.
7. You may not on-sell your ticket to another member as there is a waitlist for this event.
8. Photos will be taken at the event for use in public media. Please let us know at the event if you prefer not to be included.
Need to contact us? email firstname.lastname@example.org
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.