For information about this event, please contact us at http://batemansbaywritersfestival.com/contact/.
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of
2. It is not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry
4. Refunds are available at our discretion. Contact us on our website to enquire.
5. We reserve the right to refuse entry
6. This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other
7. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject
to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com
8.Latecomers may have to wait to be seated.
9. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of
10.Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the
11. We reserve all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
12.Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance
with the Privacy of Information Act
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.