Bluestone Ticket application conditions:
• Tickets are exchanged for wristbands at the festival. You must bring your barcoded printed ticket to the gate to exchange for a wristband.
• Tickets are not exchangeable. The name of the ticket holder must match the name on the e-ticket. Photo proof of identity will be required.
• Wristbands must be worn at all times and displayed on request.
• No refunds. Lost, stolen, forgotten, damaged tickets will not be replaced. No refunds will be given if the ticket holder cannot attend the Festival for whatever reason.
• All sales are final, unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled.
• Ticket orders will be cancelled if cheques or credit card funds are dishonoured.
• Youth ticket: Proof of age ID required (U18 at start of festival).
• Youth tickets may only be purchased by an adult ticket-applicant and/or ticket-holder.
• Youths and children must be under adult supervision at all times.
• Proof of SHBC membership and concession cards must be produced at the gate.
• Your photo may taken by festival photographers & images may be used in promotional materials.
• Entry is at own risk. Tickets are sold on the express condition that ticket holders are bound by the rules and regulations issued by the organiser, the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and the State of Victoria and the rules and regulations enacted there under. The purchaser is obliged to follow reasonable directions of Festival staff if required.
• Appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times on the site and ear plugs should be worn if necessary and SHBC Inc takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss caused by excessive noise.
• We reserve the right to make program changes as required.
• No BYO, glass or dogs.
• Total fire & fireworks ban.
• Purchase of a two-day ticket includes free camping. Camping is not available for New Years Day only ticket holders. Camping equipment is not supplied by SHBC, you must bring your own camping gear. Please pick up your rubbish after you leave.
• Campers are subject to direction of Festival Organisers and official safety personnel.
• The information requested is only used in the processing of your tickets; as per the Privacy Act, the information is not supplied to any third party.
• All under cover venues are smoke free and some external areas may be designated smoke free.
• SHBC or the venue provider may refuse admission to any ticket holder for any reasonable cause and may request any ticket holder to leave the venue for any reasonable cause.
• The right to refuse entry is reserved by SHBC. SHBC shall not be held liable for any loss, injury, or damages sustained entering or on the site – to the extent allowed by the law.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.