By purchasing a ticket you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. ‘You’ and ‘Your’ refers to the customer. ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’, Nimbin Roots Festt Organiser’ refers to Nimbin Roots festival organizers, its employees, contractors, volunteers and authorized persons.. This agreement means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by Us on Our website and booking forms.
2. All bookings and ticket purchases are non-transferable and may not be sold or transferred by You. Bookings are also subject to a $3 box office fee. Your bank or credit union may also charge you a fee. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to the terms and conditions.
3. No refund or exchange on any ticket or service fee will be given except in accordance with the applicable laws in the region of purchase. The Festival is an All Weather event. No refunds will be made if You choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
4. There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if You or Your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if You decide not to attend any part of the Event.
5. We reserve the right to charge a fee for the replacement of lost, destroyed or stolen tickets.
6. We reserve the right to charge a booking fees, including credit card surcharges, to cover administrative costs.
7. We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
8. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Event for any reason. In the event of the cancellation in advance of the Event, We will provide a refund less an amount to cover the cost of ticketing.
9. We reserve the right at any time to change the venue of the Event. In the event of a change in venue we will publish details on the Festival website.
10. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the Event Organiser and the venue’s terms of admission, copies of which are available online.
11. Wristbands will be attached at the gate and must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event.
12. If entering the Event as an adult ticket holder, ID to prove legal age must be shown at the Festival entrance.
13. It may be a condition of entry to the Event that a search of your person and/or your possessions is required at the time of entry to the venue. Glass, alcohol, weapons, illegal substances or any item the Event organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner may be confiscated. Refusal to consent to a search will prevent entry to the Event, without refund.
14. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorized point of sale.
15. Audio or visual recordings of the Event are prohibited. Still cameras (not professional) are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes and not public display. By attending the Event, You consent to being included in any film and/or sound recordings of the Event that may take place and agree for these recordings to be used by the Event Organiser. Camera phones and video footage is permitted to be shared on social media.
16. Animals are not permitted, except in accordance with legislation.
17. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Event or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this Event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
18. Admission to the festival site is at the ticket holders own risk. You acknowledge that neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the Event by You or Your invitees.
19. You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the Event by You or Your invitees.
20. You must ensure that you and your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the Event. We may refuse entry or evict you or any of your invitees if they are behaving in a disorderly, offensive, threatening or inappropriate manner towards any person.
20. The Event is open to all ages. Patrons under the age of 16 years that attend the Event must be supervised by an adult at all times. Children who behave in a disorderly, disruptive or inappropriate manner may at the sole discretion of the Event organisers be required to leave. In that instance, the guardian of minor in question will also be required to leave the festival.
21. The festival is licensed. Any Patron wishing to consume alcohol must have photographic ID. We reserve the right to evict patrons who disobey or break Responsible Service of alcohol legislation and the law.
22. Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Event and will face criminal charges.
23. Anyone found supplying or consuming illicit drugs will be evicted from the premises and face criminal charges.
24. Sealed plastic water bottles will be permitted to be brought into the Event. The contents of any opened plastic water bottles will not be permitted into the venue.
25. Certain areas within the Event venue may be smoke free zones. Smoking will not be permitted within the confines of these specific areas at the venue.
26. The whole venue is a Glass Free Zone. No glass is to be brought into any part of the venue including the car parks and camping areas. Please do not bring glass into the venue – consider your fellow Event patrons feet – glass and soft tissue do not mix.
27. Trading signs or other signs are not permitted without prior written consent of the Grassroots Event Managment. No ticket holder is entitled to do any trading without the written consent of the Event organisers.
28. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion whether commercial or non-commercial without the prior written consent of the Event organisers.
30. Footwear must be worn at all times on the site.
31. We care for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the bins provided around the venue. Be waste and water wise - thank You.
32. Please respect Our town and neighbours and do not create excessive noise or litter while traveling to and from the Event.
33. Roadways and designated Routes must be kept clear. Public road rules apply, obey all traffic signs.
For information about this event, please visit www.nrfest.com
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.