The t.arts Gallery Bus Trip - "Catch the Wild Bus" is a t.arts Gallery fundraiser.
Terms & Conditions
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of
2. It is not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry
4. Refunds are available up until 7 days prior to the event (i.e. Sat 12th March 2016). After that date a cancellation fee of $15 per ticket will be charged.
5. The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry
6. This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other
7. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject
to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com
8. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, Heather Dunn of t.arts Gallery is solely responsible for all
issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event,
please contact Heather on 0428 365 238.
9. Latecomers will miss the bus. There will be no refunds.
10. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of
11.Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the
12. The event organiser has all rights to film & photograph this event.
13. If the event is cancelled due to unforseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to
14.Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance
with the Privacy of Information Act
15. This ticket is your TAX INVOICE, for the ABN and Company Name ABC and is GST
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.