1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission
2. It is not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry
4. Refunds are available at the discretion of the National Film and Sound Archive (NFSA)
5. The NFSA reserves the right to refuse entry
6. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com
7. Proof of age or concession card may be requested upon entry to event
8. Latecomers may have to wait to be seated. There will be no refunds. Doors open 15 minutes before event
9. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder may not be permitted entry
10. Any person who is noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises
11. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons
12. The data collected in this booking will be used to process your booking and for NFSA’s internal administrative purposes in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. Your personal information will not be used for any other purpose without your consent.
13. This ticket is your TAX INVOICE, for the National Film and Sound Archive (ABN 41 251 017 588) and is GST inclusive
14. The NFSA welcomes feedback and will promptly attend to any questions, concerns or complaints. You may contact the NFSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 6248 2000
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.