This agreement is between you and the Promoter of the event ( Nimbin Roots Festival 2017) and includes abiding by the Event terms and the Merchant terms.
1. Entry to and attendance at the Event is in accordance with these Event Terms, the Merchant Terms and any other festival rules viewable at www.nrfest.com, displayed at the Event or communicated by the Promoter from time to time in any other format.
2. You must have a valid Festival ticket to enter the event entertainment precinct, where you will be given a wristband to enter festival venues.
The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or evict any person who does not comply with the Event Terms or Ticket Terms, the festival rules or engages in an illegal activity or activity deemed in the Promoter’s sole discretion to be antisocial.
3. Tickets must be treated like cash. Tickets are not refundable and will not be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged, except as required by law or as otherwise specified by these Event Terms, the Ticket Terms or by the Promoter from time to time.
4. Do not share your ticket barcode with anyone else or you may be denied entry.
5. Tickets purchased from a source other than the official ticket merchant will not be honoured at the event.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Event line-up, date or venue without prior notification.
7. Subject to this clause 6, the Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or compensation as a result of the Event being cancelled, postponed, relocated or changed for whatever reason. If the Event is cancelled in whole or in part by Act Of God or act of war or industrial dispute or for any event outside of the control of the Promoter then refunds shall be at the Promoters absolute discretion.
8. If the event is cancelled for any other reason, the Promoter will refund to the Ticket Holder the ticket price (excluding booking fees, processing surcharge, delivery or mail fees) upon request by the Ticket Holder to Trybooking within 4 weeks after the cancellation, provided that the original ticket(s) and proof of purchase are presented. Tickets bought from a Retail shop must be returned to the place of purchase to apply for a refund.
9. The sale or attempted re-sale of a ticket by the Ticket Holder (including via on-line auction sites) without the prior consent of the Promoter is prohibited. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this clause, the Promoter retains the right to: cancel the ticket without a refund, refuse entry to or eject the Ticket Holder from the Event and commence legal proceedings. Should Promoter offer a resale facility this will be the only legitimate way to on-sell any unwanted tickets. Use of tickets for or in conjunction with any advertising, promotion, marketing or competition is prohibited.
10. The Event (and variations) is a registered trademark and protected by law. The name, logo, images, tickets or other works associated with the Event cannot be used in any way (including promotions, advertising and ticket giveaways or in any way to enhance the demand for other goods or services) unless authorized by the Promoter.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.