CODE OF CONDUCT
• Play by the rules.
• Never argue with an official. Have your coach or manager approach the official during a break or after the competition.
• Work equally hard for yourself and your team.
• Be a good sport. Applaud all good plays for both sides.
• Treat all participants in your sport as you like to be treated. Do not bully or take unfair advantage of another competitor.
• Cooperate with your coach, team-mates and opponents.
• Participate for your own enjoyment and benefit.
• Respect all participants regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
• Remember to have fun, improve your skills and enjoy your sport.
• You have made a commitment to the school, your coach and your team-mates. Attend training and make yourself available for every game. If you are unavailable let your coach or team manager know.
Parents & Spectators
• Remember that children participate in sport for their enjoyment, not yours.
• Encourage children to participate, do not force them.
• Focus on the child's and the team’s efforts and performance rather than winning or losing.
• Encourage children to play according to the rules and to settle disagreements without resorting to hostility or violence.
• Never ridicule or yell at a child for making a mistake or losing a game.
• Remember that children learn best by example.
• Support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from sporting activities.
• Respect officials' decisions and teach children to do likewise. Do not question the official’s judgment and honesty in public. Raise any concerns you may have, with the coach, Coordinator or After Hours Sport Coordinator.
• Show appreciation for volunteer coaches, officials and administrators. Without them, your child could not participate.
• Respect every young person regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
• Support the coach but do not take over their role. Allow the coach to be the person who instructs and controls the team and enjoy the role of spectator.
• Players will be excluded for unacceptable behavior.
• Consequences of misconduct will be at the coaches' discretion.
• No uniform or appropriate protective gear - no play.
• Any issues relating to repeated unacceptable behavior must be discussed with the Coordinator or the After Hours Sport Coordinator before any action is taken.
• In instances of repeated or seriously unacceptable behavior, action to be taken will be decided by the Principal and After Hours Sport Coordinator
We acknowledge that we have read and understand the Codes of Conduct and by filling in this form agree to abide by the codes and the policies set out out in the School's Sport Policy ( available on our website) at all times.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.