Terms and Conditions
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at Box Office at the time of Admission (where it will be exchanged for a coded Festival Wristband)
2. It is not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry
5. The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry
6. This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other
7. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject
to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com
8. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, Dorrigo Folk and Bluegrass Festival is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Dorrigo Folk and Bluegrass Festival via email@example.com
9. Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
10. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of
the ticket. Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder may not be permitted
11. This ticket entitles the patron to one coded Festival Wristband. Tickets can be exchanged for wristbands at the box office on the day of the event. The wristband is your access the Festival and each one is linked to each ticket buyer. If you are not wearing a wristband you will be refused entry to the site and be asked to leave.
12. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the
13. The main hessian-enclosed area of the Festival site is a smoke, drug and alcohol free zone.
No animals, pets or companion animals are allowed on the Festival site (In the case of registered guide dogs, please notify the Festival Box Office)
14. A responsible adult must accompany all minors (under 18 years of age) attending the Festival.
15. Refunds are available at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
Organisers will NOT refund, provide an exchange or replace any tickets where:
- the ticket holder is unable or chooses not to attend the event;
- the ticket is stolen or lost;
- the ticket has been duplicated;
- the ticket holder has been refused entry or evicted from the premises
- the event does not meet his or her expectations.
16. The Festival resumes the right to vary the advertised artists and/or program.
17. The Festival will take place regardless of the weather. In the case of rain ample covered venues are available, but it is advisable to bring warm and waterproof clothing.
18. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to
19. The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
20. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance
with the Privacy of Information Act
21. This ticket is your TAX INVOICE, for Arts Council of the Dorrigo and is GST Inclusive
Camping Fees are on a per person per night basis. Camping is only available for Festival weekend ticket holders.
Camp site positions are on a “first come/choose your site” basis on arrival at the Dorrigo Showgrounds. (Available from Thursday 22nd October)
Camping entry is via the rear (North Gate) entrance at Dorrigo Showgrounds.
On arrival please please present your ticket to the SIte Manager at the Camping Entrance Ticket Office in order to receive your coded armbands and camping tags.
The amount of power available for high-consumption uses is limited. We recommend using solar power where possible.
There are basic shower, toilet and hot & cold water facilities on site.
Youth campers must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
The Site Manager and Festival staff will be checking for armbands and camping tags.
Terms & Conditions
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.