1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission
2. It is not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry
4 Refunds are available at the discretion of the Subiaco AFC Management Committee
5. The Event Organiser, Subiaco AFC reserves the right to refuse participation
6 .This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt
7. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com
8. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, Subiaco AFC is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Mary Wakeford via email on email@example.com
9. Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
10. Latecomers will have to wait to be invited to participate. There will be no refunds.
11. The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event and to publish any media for the purpose of promoting this, similar and any other club related events.
12 .If the event is cancelled due to unforseen circumstances, a pro-rated refund will be issued at the discretion of Subiaco AFC Management Committee.
13. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.