1. This ticket must be presented at the time of admission.
2. Only one ticket is valid per seat allocated.
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated.
4. The Australian War Memorial reserves the right to deny entry.
5. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking online registration system and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com.
6. As the Event Organiser, the Australian War Memorial is responsible for the distribution of all tickets. If you have questions regarding the National Ceremony, please email email@example.com or call (02) 6206 9813.
7. Please be seated by 10.15 am. Any empty seats will be filled at 10.20 am and a reserved seat cannot be guaranteed after this time.
8. As this is a public event people may be filmed/photographed.
9. Any data collected from this event for marketing purposes will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.