The terms and conditions for this payment arrangement will be as follow:
1) A receipt will not be provided at the time of initial registration and payment but an email confirming registration will be sent by MOVE muscle, bone & joint health.
2) Registrants can indicate at the time of registration if they do not wish to receive the part-a refund of the registration fee.
3) On attendance by the registered person at the VAAP Research and Practice Forum on 23 August 2018, or the attendance of a replacement person from the same organisation instead, $70 (of the $100 registration fee) will be refunded within four weeks of the Forum.
4) Registrations that are cancelled 14 or more days prior to the date of the 2018 Forum (23 August 2018) via written notification to MOVE will result in a full refund of the registration fee. Cancellations are deemed not to be received until you have written confirmation from MOVE of the cancellation being received.
5) Cancellations of registration notified in writing to MOVE less than 14 days prior to the date of the 2018 Forum (23 August 2018) and with no replacement person from the same organisation attending instead, will result in no part-refund of the registration fee. A receipt for payment will then be issued.
6) In the event of non-attendance by the registered person or a replacement person from the same organisation, part-refunds will only be processed in extreme circumstances, subject to the discretion of MOVE management. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the final decision.
7) Part-refunds on attendance at the 2018 Forum (23 August 2018) will be processed to the credit card or bank account of the individual, organisation or institution from which the payment was received. Should payment have been via cheque, you will be contacted to confirm your current mailing address, and a cheque will be mailed to you or your organisation.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.