- Deposit paid is non-refundable. Persons who have paid the deposit but are unable to attend will still receive the coursebook and apron.
- Our refund policy for the balance of course fee is as follows:
* cancellation 3 months prior: fully refundable
* cancellation between 3 months and 3 weeks prior to course: 50% refundable
* cancellation within 3 weeks of start of course: non-refundable
* no refund is available for absence during any part of the course.
- It is your responsibility to let us know in advance if you have any food allergies that we need to take into account.
- It is our policy to use as much local, organic produce as possible. Due to supply requirements this may not always be possible.
- Kitchen work by its nature involves sharp objects, heat and other potential sources of injury. Whilst all care is taken to ensure the wellbeing of workshop participants, all persons undertaking Otis Beanery classes do so at their own risk.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.