FAQs AND INFORMATION
* There is ample parking onsite
* Online payments at the time of booking via credit cards only
* Gluten and dairy free lunch options are available
* Specific dietary requests are to be made in advance, by 30th May 2019
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE:
* All participants will receive a certificate of attendance as a record of professional development
* Please ensure that the spelling of your name / details are correct
* Cancellations made by participants between 22nd May and 29th May will receive a 50% refund of the workshop fee
* Cancellations on or after 30th May will not receive a refund
* Where there are insufficient participant numbers to deliver the workshop, the event will be rescheduled or cancelled.
Participants will be notified via email on or before 30th May.
* In the instance that the workshop is rescheduled, those enrolled will have the option of attending the new time or receiving a
full refund of the workshop fee.
* When cancelled, participants will receive a full refund.
* Workshop materials including Powerpoint slides and handouts are intellectual property and if copied, must be referenced
as 'Paisley Psychology Services' and/or 'Positive Schools Workshop'.
* Workshop materials including Powerpoint slides and handouts or parts thereof must not be duplicated (e.g., 'cut and paste')
unless referenced as 'Paisley Psychology Services', 'Positive Schools Workshop' or 'Elysia Paisley'.
* For further information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.