Terms & Conditions
- Tickets sales open from Tuesday 5 March 2019 and close at 5.20pm on Friday 5 April 2019
- Tickets are 1 for $20.
- Ticket are available online only at https://www.trybooking.com/475773
- Ticket numbers will be electronically issued email to purchasers.
- All ticket sales revenue will be entered into the jackpot. There will be one winner drawn. The winner will receive exactly 50% of the jackpot.
- The maximum prize (the winner) will not exceed $30,000 as per the NSW Gaming regulations.
- The draw will be conducted on Friday 5 April 2019 at the Newport Junior Rugby Club, Porters reserve, Newport at approx 5.30pm
- The winning ticket holder will be contacted by mobile phone and email.
- The winner will receive a cheque or electronic direct deposit within 14 days.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to claim his/her prize. The prize will only be awarded to the holder of the winning ticket and the winner must present personal identification.
- The winner has 90 days from the draw date in which to claim the prize. Mums for Mums will make additional attempts to contact the winner if the prize remains unclaimed. After all attempts have been exhausted, the unclaimed prize amount will be re-drawn.
- Mums for Mums have no responsibility to any other person who claims any interest or right to receive all or any part of the prize associated with a winning ticket.
- The winning ticket number number and name will be announced at the location of the draw at The Newport Junior Rugby Club, Newport NSW. In the case of a discrepancy between the announced number and the actual number – the actual number will be considered to be the valid winning ticket.
- The winning ticket number and prize amount will be published on the Mums for Mums FaceBook Page.
- All requests for refunds will be honoured as long as the method of payment has been verified and the corresponding ticket has not already been included in the draw.
- Mums for Mums are not responsible for unforeseen technical difficulties with the ordering process and do not warrant that the ordering process will be available at all times.
- Mums for Mums will administer the 50-50 Raffle in good faith and in the best interests of the Mums for Mums Organisation. Neither organisation (nor any director, officer, or representative of any of the foregoing) shall be liable at any time for any errors, system malfunctions or decisions made in connection with the administration of the Win 50-50 Raffle.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 Raffle: Mums for Mums Committee Members and immediate family.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.