- Match Tickets are not included
- All charters depart from and return to Barrack Street Jetty, Perth
- Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure. guests simply go straight to the Queen of the Valley vessel (no need to check-in at the ticketing counter) and scan your ticket to board at Pier 4.
- No candles or open flames are permitted on any vessel.
- A cleaning fee (at our discretion) will apply if any guest is sick or if the guest causes cleaning needs above normal cleaning requirements.
- Captain Cook Cruises (WA) reserves the right to inspect all bags prior to guests boarding the vessel and at any time during the charter if deemed necessary.
- Captain Cook Cruises (WA) operates under the Liquor Control Act of 1988, the main points being:
a) It is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years.
b) We must ensure that liquor is sold and consumed in a responsible manner.
c) We have the right to refuse the service of alcohol to any person that we deem to be intoxicated.
d) Photo ID will be required for the purchase of alcohol.
e) A parent or legal guardian must accompany any person under the age of 18 years.
f) Passengers are not permitted to supply or consume their own alcohol whilst onboard the vessels.
- We endeavour to accommodate the following special dietary requirements where possible – Vegetarian, GlutenFree, Lactose-Free and Vegan. Please confirm special dietary requirements at time of booking. We do not cater for
allergies as we cannot guarantee no cross contamination and guests are advised that some dishes may still contain
substances, including nuts and shellfish which could have implications for people with food related allergies or
intolerances. Anyone concerned about this should ensure they bring the necessary medication.
- This is fully license cruise, therefore no BYO alcohol is permitted.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas on chartered vessels.
- The Ticket Purchaser is responsible for the behaviour of their guests throughout the duration of the cruise. Any loss of, or
damage to property of Captain Cook Cruises (WA) will be charged to the Ticket Purchaser. Should the behaviour of passengers at any time become uncontrollable, the Skipper may terminate the cruise at their discretion. No refunds will be made available.
- Captain Cook Cruises (WA) reserves the right to substitute one vessel for another if deemed necessary.
- Cancellation - Cancellation outside of 21 days of the Event will be refunded less a 25% Cancellation Fee. Cancellation within 21 days of the Event will be non-refundable.
No shows - If you no show for the Event or miss your departure in either direction, no refunds will be made available. Fit To Travel or Captain Cook Cruises (WA) takes no responibility for missed departures. Please arrive 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled departure.
- Fit To Travel or Captain Cook Cruises (WA) takes no responsibility for the non-attendance of special guests.
For information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.