Terms & Conditions - Tickets & Entry
This ticket is sold by the Marysville Music Weekend (MMW) a project of the Lions Club of Marysville and District Inc (ABN 32 727 809 965), a not-for-profit community organization responsible for the organization of this Event. The following conditions are of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment), entry and attendance at the Event. ‘You' and 'your' refers to the customer. 'We', 'us', 'our', 'MMW’ and 'Event organizer' refers to the Marysville Music Weekend, its employees, contractors, volunteers and authorized persons. This agreement means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our website and booking forms.
For further information, contact E/mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Tickets are sold subject to MMW and TryBooking.com conditions of sale and to the terms and conditions of entry of each of the Event’s venues.
2. All ticket sales are final. Once purchased, tickets are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Tickets are not transferable under any circumstance. It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for commercial re-sale and they are only valid if purchased from Trybooking.com
3. In the event that we are forced to cancel due to COVID-19 restrictions, you will be assured a full refund.
4. If you are unable to attend the event due to contracting COVID-19, or COVID-19 related symptoms, or you are required to self-isolate or quarantine, or due to COVD-related state or international border closures, contact Trybooking to arrange a refund. Medical or other evidence will need to be provided to the MMW to claim a refund.
5. No refunds or exchanges will be available unless the Event is cancelled or is rescheduled and you do not wish to attend the alternative date, or for COVID-19 related reasons as detailed above in point 4.
6. A COVID-Safe plan will be in place in accordance with Government requirements. All attendees must comply with the relevant regulations at the time of the event.
7. You must supply the correct full name and contact details of all attendees at the time of purchase.
8. Ticket orders will be cancelled if credit card funds are unavailable.
9. Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult at the ticket exchange to have their wrist band fitted. A responsible adult is a person who is either a parent or acting in place of a parent and who could reasonably be expected to exercise responsible supervision of the young person.
10. Children 12 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. The phone number of the responsible adult must be written on the child’s wristband to assist with location should the child become lost.
11. If MMW determines that the price of tickets set out on TryBooking.com is in error, persons who have purchased tickets will be contacted. If the error has resulted in the purchaser being overcharged, the amount overcharged will be refunded. If the error has resulted in the purchaser being undercharged, MMW reserves the right to charge the purchaser the balance of the correct ticket price. If ticket holders disagree, tickets can be cancelled and a full refund provided.
Ticket exchange/wrist bands
12. The BARCODED TICKET is required to be exchanged for a wristband at Ticket Exchange at venue Community Centre Stadium. Print the barcoded ticket, or carry the barcoded ticket on your smartphone or device, and bring to the Ticket Exchange the Community Centre Stadium.
13. Each person must personally attend the Ticket exchange to have their wrist band fitted. You are unable to collect a wristband on behalf of another ticket holder, even in your family or group.
14. Once you have your wrist band fitted, it must be worn at all times. Wristbands must remain intact to gain entrance to the Event. Damage to a wristband (even if accidental) will render it invalid and access to the venue denied, unless the Ticketing Manager or security staff approves a replacement.
15. If you lose your ticket, please go to https://www.trybooking.com/lost-tickets to have your tickets re-sent. If you do not bring your valid barcoded ticket to Community Centre Stadium, a $5 administration fee will be charged to locate and or/reissue your ticket.
16. Event Organizers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who:
a. cannot produce a valid e-ticket
b. presents an e-ticket that has been purchased or obtained through an unauthorized source or by illegal means, or
c. presents an e-ticket that has been duplicated.
Artists and Venues
17. MMW reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary any advertised program, change venue and vary audience capacity. No claim for compensation shall be made in the event that the program is varied due to the non-appearance of an advertised artist.
18. Admission to individual stages is subject to capacity. No claim for compensation or refund shall be made in the event that access to a venue is denied when ‘full house’ is declared for any advertised artist; or if the Event does not meet the ticket holder’s expectations in general.
19. Seats in venues and, or grassed areas may not be reserved through the placement of blankets or chairs, unless the venue seats and, or space is continually occupied. The Event organizers reserve the right to remove any unattended blankets or chairs.
Audio & Visual
20. All ticket holders’ consent to any official filming, photographic and sound recording as members of the audience.
21. No equipment, recording device, phone or camera will be allowed where the user is intending to use the photos, audio or video for unauthorized commercial use. Any person not in possession of an official MMW Media Pass endorsed for film and/or photography as appropriate, found using a video camera or any device to record performances may be expelled from the venue, lose their wristband, and may render the offender liable for legal action.
22. MMW disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party including the products, services, actions or failure to act of any venue or other person in connection with the performance or referred to on this site.
23. Entry is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The MMW shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or on the site – to the extent allowed by the law. The right to refuse entry is reserved by MMW and venue providers.
24. The MMW takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss, please use ear plugs if necessary.
25. You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the Event by you or your invitees.
Smoking, alcohol, illegal drugs and glass
26. Within the Festival arena there are no designated smoking areas. Smoking is not permitted within venues. Within the Village, standard smoking laws are in line with the Tobacco Act which disallow smoking within a 10 meter radius of food preparation and service areas.
27. THERE ARE SPECIFIC LICENSED AREAS WITHIN THE ARENA; Alcohol may only be consumed in these licensed areas. Patrons wishing to consume alcohol must be 18 years and over (photographic ID will be required as proof of age). It is prohibited to bring your own alcohol to the event. We reserve the right to evict patrons who disobey or break Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation and the law. In accordance with legislation, children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult when entering the licensed area.
28. Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Event, will lose their wristband, and criminal charges may be a consequence.
29. Ticket holders agree to comply with all MMW security arrangements, as well as those of the venue provider, including personal searches (if deemed necessary by MMW). All GLASS BOTTLES, ALCOHOL, ILLEGAL DRUGS, WEAPONS, or DANGEROUS ITEMS are prohibited and will be confiscated. No claim may be made against MMW or the venue provider for items confiscated. Persons found in possession of illegal drugs, weapons or dangerous items will be removed from the venue, will lose their wristband and may face criminal charges.
30. MMW or the venue provider may refuse admission to any ticket holder for any reasonable cause and may request any ticket holder to leave the venue for any reasonable cause.
31. You agree to a search of your person or possessions on entry to the Event.
32. Refunds will not be provided for the balance of any unused drink ticket purchases.
33. The information requested is only used in the processing of your tickets; in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988, the information is not supplied to any third party.
34. Trading signs or other signs are not permitted without prior consent of MMW. No ticket holder shall be entitled to do any trading without the written consent of the Event organizers.
35. Ambush marketing will not be tolerated. Setting up a promotional presence within or near the Event is not allowed without prior written consent of the Event organizers.
36. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion whether commercial or non- commercial without prior written consent of the Event organizers.
37. In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, you must follow all MMW and other directives of authorized personnel.
38. No animals will be permitted onto the Event site, with the exception of assistance dogs.
39. Fires and fireworks are not permitted.
40. Activities such as moshing, crowd surfing and stage-diving are not permitted. Patrons engaging in these or other dangerous activities will be evicted from the Event and will lose their wristband. Aisles in venues must be kept clear, and patrons must follow directions given by Event staff in regards to seating, traffic flow and creating more available space for patrons in venues.
Environment and community
41. MMW cares for the environment and community. Please recycle wherever possible and place all waste in the appropriate bins provided.
42. Please respect our town and neighbors. Do not create excessive noise and do not litter while traveling to and from the Event.
43. Any breach of any of these terms and conditions will entitle the Event organizers to evict the ticket holder from the venue and confiscate any ticket or wristband, without refund.
For information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.