Variety South Australia Ticket Sales
Terms and Conditions
The following conditions are both for sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at any event for Variety - the Children’s Charity, South Australia:
1. Once confirmed, ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations are available except as required by law
2. Tickets are sold on behalf of Variety South Australia and are subject to the conditions applicable to the event and/or the venue where the event is presented
3. The right is reserved to charge a fee for replacement of tickets. Variety - the Children’s Charity South Australia reserves the right not to replace tickets where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets)
4. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to Variety’s and the venue's terms of admission
5. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance, if at all and admission is at the discretion of the box office personnel on duty at the event
6. The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity
7. Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be brought into the venue except where expressly authorised. The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast any event
8. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from Variety Victoria or other authorised points of sale
9. Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided to Box Office personnel. Failure to produce valid identification may result in the patron being charged full price for the ticket
10. Tickets must not be re-sold or offered for re-sale at a premium (including via online auction sites) either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.