Abbotsford Convent takes your safety seriously during this time and have put in place the following COVID-19 safety measures to keep everybody safe and well:
• When booking, you can only book for members living in your household—members from the same household are able to be in close measure during the program.
• Each household group will be provided with their own materials and gardening equipment (watering can, sensory box, handout sheet) to ensure safe distancing and reduce cross-contamination of materials.
• The workshop area will be demarcated for the event to ensure members of the public are aware and ensure physical distancing.
• Household groups are encouraged to bring their own gloves and picnic rug (when booking your tickets please select the check-box if you can bring).
• In between each session we will thoroughly clean all high touch surface areas (tables and mats) with disinfectant.
• In between each session each work-station is cleaned, disinfected for the arrival of new participants.
• Three facilitators will be at each session to assist you and ensure your safety.
Please note that egg cartons are used in this program.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.