Terms & Conditions.
By purchasing a ticket to this session you agree to the following terms.
Please read all information carefully in the Session Agreement below and print a copy for your records. Once you've read the Session Agreement and the Terms and Conditions, please provide your digital signature below.
MODEL RELEASE. In order for me to be able to post your sneak peeks on the facebook & Instagram or images on the website, you'll need to sign this optional Model Release: "The photographs taken and presented by this photographer may be used by Wild Heart Photography Hervey Bay and its agents, for the purpose of display, portfolio, advertising, website or publication, associated businesses and to promote the business without compensation to the undersigned. You may request that specific images not be made public if they are of a personal nature by submitting in written notification to Wild Heart Photography Hervey Bay.
I do not identify child subjects by their full name on my websites or social media. Adult subjects may be identified online in the sharing on images on the blog, Facebook or Instagram. Declining the model release may void any special offers or discounts that come with or are applied to this session.
Please indicate below if you accept or decline the MODEL RELEASE for ALL session participants & please outline any exceptions to the model release if you would like to make any.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WILD HEART PHOTOGRAPHY HERVEY BAY Definitions:“Photographer” - Nick Angeline trading as Wild Heart Photography Hervey Bay and includes without limitation its employees, agents and representatives.“Client” - person or organisation to whom the booking form is addressed (regardless of whether the Client is acting for a third party).“Image(s)” - all visual representations furnished to Client by Photographer, whether captured, delivered, or stored in photographic, electronic, or any other media format.
Each session is 15 minutes in duration.
Maximum of 6 people per session + pets permitted.
No outfit changes.
1. Payment Terms - Upon confirmation of the Client’s booking by the Photographer, a non refundable session fee payment of $99 is required to secure the agreed session time and date (the “Appointment Date”). The session fee includes the Photographer's time and talent during the shoot, Hervey Bay Kombi rental, decorations provided by Tiaro Christmas Cottage and the Photographer's time to retouch the best images from the session and prepare a gallery of retouched images for viewing and ordering. There are 3 Christmas Collections available for purchase and the minimum spend is $395.
A) JINGLE BELLS - $395 (RRP $595)
* 7 x high resolution digital image files in colour
* 7 x high resolution digital image files in B&W
* 1 x 8x10 Art Mount print (ready to frame)
* Digital download
- ADD ON: 7 x 5x7 colour prints for an additional $75
(Photographer's choice. If you want a gallery of images to choose from, please choose Dreaming of a White Christmas or Santa Claus is Coming To Town).
B) DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS - $595 (RRP $1295)
* 10 x high resolution digital image files in colour
* 10 x high resolution digital image files in B&W
* 1 x 8x10 Art Mount print (ready to frame)
* 10 x 5x7 Prints
* 3 x Personalised Christmas Tree Ornaments (using 3 photos from your session from our pro print lab)
* 1 x A5 Calendar (1 photo)
* Digital Download
C) SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN! - $795 (RRP $1995)
* 11-20 x high resolution digital image files in colour
* 11-20 x high resolution digital image files in B&W
* 2 x 8x10 Art Mount prints (ready to frame perfect gift for the grandparents)
* 6 x Personalised Christmas Tree Ornaments (using 6 photos from your session from our pro print lab)
* 11-20 5x7 prints presented boxed
* 1 x A5 Calendar (1 photo)
* Digital Download
* $100 Gift Voucher to use as a Print Credit towards products OR to use towards a Wild Heart Boudoir Bombshell Photo Session. Can not be used towards any other sessions. Not redeemable for cash.
2. Ordering - Full payment is required for amounts relating to orders. Without payment, orders won’t be processed by the Photographer.
3. Photographic Style - Although every effort will be made to comply with the Client’s requirements, Photographs taken during the course of the session will be at the discretion of the Photographer including decisions made in relation to poses photographed, locations used and the post-processing style adopted. The Photographer's judgement regarding these matters is at their sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into. Wild Heart Photography Hervey Bay offers a specific style and all images provided to the client will be in line with the style and brand presented by Wild Heart Photography Hervey Bay.
4. Retention of Copyright - All Images and the copyright within them shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Photographer in perpetuity. No copyright of any images shall pass to the Client on the granting of reproduction rights.The right, by way of license to use the images is passed to the Client only upon full payment of all outstanding monies. This license is non-transferable and intended exclusively for personal use. No Image may be used for promotional, advertising or any other commercial purpose without the express permission of Photographer and, at the discretion of the Photographer, the payment of additional fees and an accompanying written credit to the Photographer. The Client will not make or permit any alterations to be made to the Images, including but not limited to, additions, subtractions, or adaptations in respect of the Images.
5. Cancellation Policy - Once the Appointment Date has been confirmed by the Photographer, the Photographer will not accept any other work from other clients for the Appointment Date. As a result, once a booking is made, subsequent cancellation without mitigating circumstances (at the discretion of the Photographer) will result in the forfeit of 100% of the session fee. In addition to the cancellation fee, the Client will be charged for any expenses incurred by Photographer between the confirmation of the booking and the cancellation by the Client. You will be required to pay a full additional session fee to secure a new date.
6. Late Arrival to the Photo Session - Should the client arrive to the shoot later than the scheduled time agreed upon by both parties, the time will be taken off of the photography session. It is also the clients responsibly to ensure they, the model and/or any products required for the shoot are all at the shoot location 5-10 minutes prior. Clients who fail to show for their session forfeit their $99 session fee in it's entirety.
7. Postponement - In the case of an emergency event including, accidents and health crisis or similar situation, Wild Heart Photography Hervey Bay expressly reserves the right to reschedule any shoot taking place. If local council or the Australian Government have deemed our industry to close for reasons of covid-19 lockdown or alike, no refunds will be given, but your paid amount will be transferrable to use on any future full priced photography session with Wild Heart Photography Hervey Bay to be used within 12 months of being able to re open business.
8. Liability - In the event of any loss of Images due to, but not limited to, damage or computer malfunction, Photographer liability is limited to the value of the session fee. Photographer will not be liable for any loss or damage including (without limitation), indirect or consequential damages suffered by the Client or by any third party arising from the session or any use or reproduction of any Image.
9. Image Delivery - All high-resolution jpeg images will be delivered to the client via a watermarked online gallery or the option provided to meet with the Photographer and view the images in person. You can select and purchase any extra images as per the current 2020 Christmas Collections listed above. A link to this gallery will be emailed to the client and it is the responsibility of the client to ensure they access and download their own images within the timeframe outlined in the delivery email.
10. Image Retention - The Photographer has no obligation to retain or archive any of the Images after they have been delivered to Client. If the client requests images to be resent, an hourly fee will be charged for recovery and administration costs in doing so. Images will be provided if they are still in the possession of the photographer.
11. Indemnity - The Client waives, releases, forgives, discharges and relinquishes any and all claims that arise against the Photographer, which are connected with, arise out of, relate to or are incidental to any transaction.The Client agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the Photographer harmless from and against any and all claims, loss, damage, tax including GST, liability and/or expense that may be incurred by the Photographer, arising out of or in connection with the performance of its duties (except as caused by the Photographer’s gross negligence or wilful misconduct) including the legal costs, fees and expenses of defending itself against any claim by any or all of the parties to any transaction and/or by any other person and/or as a result of the Client taking any action or refraining from taking any action or instituting or defending any action or legal proceeding.The Client further agrees to indemnify and hold the Photographer, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the services provided by the Photographer, the violation of these Terms & Conditions by the Client, or the infringement by the Client, or other user of the Photographer’s website, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
12. Website Terms & Conditions - Wild Heart Photography Hervey Bay grants you permission to access and view the content appearing on this site. You agree not to download, copy, print, reproduce or in any other way manner use any images from the site without the expressed written permission of Wild Heart Photography Hervey Bay. The information on this website is provided for general information only. Wild Heart Photography Hervey Bay has provided this information for the benefit of users in good faith and with reasonable care. Errors and omissions in this information may occur including through negligence. Accordingly, Wild Heart Photography does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any opinion, information, advice, representation or omission contained on this web site.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the Photographer.
13. No refunds will apply to any sessions.
Due to the custom nature of photography, strictly no refunds on either your session deposit, or your order total will be issued. This includes any prepayment of any funds that occur before the booked session itself. If you need to reschedule for reasons of sickness, any monies paid may be transferred towards a session of your choice but only within 3 months. After this time any pricing increase will be applicable. If you need to cancel your session and do not book in a future date, you will have a credit for funds paid over the amount of the session fee retainer, however any price changes will apply immediately.
If any promotions arise where we are offering a discounted rate, this shall not apply to current booked sessions, or sessions that have been prepaid. Offers may not be used in conjunction with other offers. Offers are not redeemable for cash or products.
14. Clients that attend their photography session in a disorderly state, or show disrespect to Nick Angeline and her photography equipment and any other assets utilised to stage the Christmas Set, will result in cancellation of the session immediately. No refund will be issued as per the cancellation terms.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.