Carnevil Nights – Ticket Terms and Conditions
Carnevil Nights is managed by Jones Family Trust trading as “XO Events” and has a COVID Management Plan which has been approved by SA Health.
As such there are a limited number of tickets available for each session. Once a session is sold out, no more tickets will be released for this session.
Each person entering Carnevil Nights must have an entry ticket. Ticket holders may be asked to provide valid photo identification to a representative of the Event at the time of entering.
Tickets are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. Unused portions of the Carnevil Ticket will not be refunded.
Entry tickets will be scanned at the entrance to the event and redeemed for the purchased ride pass as written on the ticket.
Pass outs will not be available at the event.
If you arrive at your session time late, you will only receive the remaining session time for your entry ticket. No refunds will be provided for those entering late.
This event contains scary themes and is not recommended for children who are sensitive to this style of entertainment. The event will run two sessions per day – 4.30pm – 7pm and 8pm – 10.30pm. The 4.30pm – 7pm session is more family friendly. The 8pm – 10.30pm session is not recommended for families and children under 14yrs due to the scary themes and activation's. However, it is at the parents/ guardian’s discretion whether they bring a child under the age of 14yrs to the event. Children 2 and under can enter for free to the 4.30pm session only.
Tickets to the event will be emailed after purchase, patrons will receive a confirmation email ONLY including tickets. Tickets can be scanned at the gate on your mobile device and do not need to be printed.
There will be no pass outs available for this event. Guests who disrupt other Guests enjoyment of the event, mistreat the performers or behave in an inappropriate and/or aggressive manner will be removed from the event without refund.
Carnevil Nights is an outdoor all-weather event and will proceed on the advertised dates and at the advertised time in all weather conditions. Guests accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on the event night
All ticket sales are final. Tickets will not be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase. Please treat your tickets like cash, as tickets are sold on a strict no refund and no exchange basis. Tickets are refunded under the relevant SA laws that protect the venue & ticket purchaser. A change in your personal plans or circumstances does not warrant a refund. Lost, stolen, damaged or defaced tickets will not be replaced. Tickets cannot be transferred to another person after purchase. Valid Photo ID and the purchasing credit card may be required upon redemption.
XO Events and Carnevil Nights reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute rides and attractions and/or vary advertised programs, prices, dates and audience capacity.
Items considered dangerous will not be permitted inside the venue and must be surrendered to staff upon entry. Surrendered items will be available for collection as you leave the event. Please note that all loose items and/or props are unable to be carried on most rides. XO Events accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items that are left unaccompanied. It may be a condition of entry that a search of person or possessions will be required at the time of entry to the venue.
External Food and Drink and large bags are not permitted into the venue: this includes including sealed water bottles. Bags larger than an A4 pierce of paper are not permitted entry. There are no lockers or cloaking facilities onsite.
Each e-ticket must be exchanged for a ride pass as per your purchased ticket. Entry is the only point that this pass will be issued. Rides passes are to be treated as cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen or defaced. Passes must be worn securely throughout the event. A Carnevil Nights ticket is sold subject to the XO Events Ride Regulations. Height, age and health requirements apply to all attractions. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
Masks and Make Up covering the entire face are not permitted. For security purposes all Guests must be able to be identified, therefore full face masks and full face make-up that disguises a person’s facial identity are not permitted and may be asked to be removed by XO Events security. Refunds will not be granted to those failing to comply with this requirement.
XO Events does not condone the on-selling of tickets. Event Tickets are ONLY to be purchased from the Carnevil Nights website, any activity beyond these legitimate channels will be deemed invalid and will NOT be accepted at entry.
All patrons must complete contract tracing at the entrance to the event, which includes a health declaration. Patrons must not enter the event if they are unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, sore throat, loss of smell/taste) or have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Once patrons are at the event, they will need to abide by the COVID Safe guidelines below:
• Monitor your health - Ensure you or anyone in your social group does not attend the event if you/ they feel unwell. If you feel unwell at any time during the event, please present yourself to first aid immediately.
• People who are considered vulnerable should either remain at home or keep their distance and practice good hygiene.
• Practise good hygiene
o Cover coughs and sneezes with an elbow or tissue and dispose of the tissue hygienically
o Avoid touching face – eyes, nose and mouth
o Avoid physical contact
o Refrain from spitting
o Wash and sanitise your hands often
o Avoid touching surfaces
• Practise social distancing. Please keep your distance and follow all ground signage to ensure you keep 1.5 metres apart.
XO Events have the right to refuse entry or eject anyone who:
o maybe showing signs of COVID-19.
o we have reason to believe the person may have COVID-19.
o is not abiding by any of the COVID guidelines above
o is being physically or verbally abusive to a XO Events employee or another guest.
Whilst XO Events are committed to keeping you safe, patrons enter Carnevile Nights at their own risk. Event organisers cannot guarantee you won’t be exposed to COVID 19.
Voluntary participation and recreational nature of activity
1. I acknowledge, agree and understand my activities at, and my use of, Carnevil Nights for my own enjoyment and leisure and is entirely recreational.
Risk Warning pursuant to section 5M of the Civil Liability Act
2. I acknowledge, agree and understand that:
a. I have been warned that I am at risk of suffering personal injury arising from or in connection with my activities at, and my use of, Carnevil Nights. The risk of personal injury extends to physical or mental injury (including aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of any physical or mental injury) including but not limited to friction burns, whiplash, abrasions, bruising, damage to teeth, muscular injury, motion sickness, splinters, loss of consciousness, and broken bones together with soft tissue injuries generally.
b. The risk of personal injury that I may suffer may arise from or be connected to:
i. contact or collision with the surface of the ride;
ii. contact or collision with another patron;
iii. The movement of the ride (sudden or otherwise);
iv. weather conditions including rain, wind, lightning, heat and cold;
v. slipping and tripping on floor surfaces;
vi. the acts and/or omissions (including negligent acts and/or omissions) of other patrons at Carnevil Nights;
vii. incorrect use of rides;
viii. failure to follow instructions in relation to participation on a ride; and
ix. the unforeseen failure or malfunction of rides.
3. I accept and acknowledge all of risks identified above voluntarily and at my own risk.
4. I acknowledge that the assumption of risk and warning above constitutes a ‘risk warning’ in respect of all rides and activities at Carnevil Nights for the purpose of section 5M of the Civil Liability Act 2002.
5. To the fullest extent permitted by law, I agree to waive all my rights in respect of any liability for any Claim against XO Events and Carnevil Nights, including for any liability:
a. for breach of contract (including any express or implied warranty that any recreational services will be provided with due care and skill); or
b. for negligence; arising from, or in connection with, my attendance at and use of Carnevil Nights.
Waiver in relation to recreational services to which the Australian Consumer Law applies
6. I acknowledge that:
a. it is possible for a supplier of recreational services to ask me to agree that the statutory guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) (which is Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 Cth), do not apply to me;
b. I agree to waive my right to sue XO Events and Carnevil Nights (should either be deemed a supplier for the purposes of the ACL) because the recreational services (as that term is defined in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) were not performed in accordance with the statutory guarantees, in particular the guarantees as to due care and skill and as to fitness for a particular purpose, are excluded; and
c. the waiver of my rights in clause 9(b) above is limited to liability for:
i. physical or mental injury (including the aggravation, acceleration, or recurrence of such injury) to me;
ii. the coming into existence, the aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of any other condition, circumstance, occurrence, activity, form of behaviour, course of conduct or state of affairs:
i. that is or may be harmful or disadvantageous to me; or
ii. that may result in harm or disadvantage to me.
7. The above waiver of my rights in relation to the statutory guarantees does not apply to reckless conduct (as defined in the ACL) of XO Events and Carnevil Nights in supplying any recreational services (in the event either is deemed to be a supplier).
Release and Indemnity
8. To the fullest extent permitted by law, I:
a. release and will release XO Events and Carnevil Nights from all Claims that I may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with my use of Carnevil Nights;
b. indemnify and will keep indemnified XO Events and Carnevil Nights in respect of any Claim by any other person:
i. arising from or in connection with my participation in any activities at, or use of, Carnevil Nights;
ii. against XO Events and Carnevil Nights in respect of any injury loss or damage arising out of or in connection with my failure to comply with any rules and/or directions from Carnevil Nights regarding use of Carnevil Nights facilities and attractions.
Save that the above releases and indemnities shall not apply to the extent that the loss, damage or injury that is the subject of the Claim is caused or contributed to by the grossly negligent act or omission of XO Events and Carnevil Nights.
2. The information provided by guests will be used by XO Events for the purpose of contact tracing, should it be necessary.
TERMS OF SALE AND ENTRY
1. A Carnevil Nights ticket entitles the holder entry into the venue for the date and time specific session as indicated on the ticket only and is subject to the SA Government approval for XO Events to operate pursuant to COVID-19 restrictions.
2. Tickets can only be purchased by the credit card holder. A valid residential address must be provided at the time of booking. PO Boxes or Locked Bags are not accepted as billing addresses.
3. Valid personal information including first and last name, phone number and email address must be provided for each Carnevil Nights ticket holder at the time of purchase. This must match ID presented at entry
4. Guests must agree to the XO Events COVID Guidelines on behalf of all ticket holders in their transaction. Guests will be required to contract trace at the venue before they enter and to confirm they are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, they have not been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, have not travelled overseas in the last two weeks, are not awaiting COVID-19 test results or possess a temperature reading above 37.5 degrees Celsius. All guests are expected to exercise social distancing whilst at the event. Patrons may be asked to leave for failure of social distancing compliance or the Health declaration.
5. A Carnevil Nights ticket is a unique ticket and is non-refundable to the extent permitted by law, and valid for the specific date and time indicated on the ticket only. A change of personal plans does not warrant a refund or exchange. Any date swaps are at the discretion of management. At least 72 hours’ notice before the event date must be provided in this instance. Fees apply.
6. Rides, services, entertainment and attractions may change operating hours, close temporarily, or may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability and does not entitle Carnevil Nights ticket holder to any refund, credit or replacement.
7. A Carnevil Nights ticket holder assumes the inherent risks associated with the operation of all rides and attractions and should read and obey all safety signage, instructions and rules.
8. A Carnevil Nights ticket holder must abide by any rules and regulations applicable to Adelaide Showgrounds and XO Events.
9. The management reserves the right to refuse admission and, in such event, will not refund admission fee paid. Patrons in the venue are to have their ticket on their person at all times.
10. A Carnevil Nights ticket is not transferable, cannot be sold, is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used with any other offer, discount or product. Additionally, Carnevil Nights tickets are void if altered or misused. Any unused portion of the Carnevil Nights tickets will not be refunded.
11. Photocopies, photos and reproductions of Carnevil Nights tickets will not be accepted.
12. Smoking is not permitted in the Carnevil nights event area.
13. Professional, commercial, staged or organised photography or video recording is not permitted without prior authorisation.
14. Tripods, lighting, other standalone ancillary photography or video equipment is not permitted.
15. Any type of activity or item that may impact on other Guests safety or enjoyment of the event is not permitted.
16. The venue and surrounding areas are under 24-hour CCTV surveillance.
17. Intoxicated persons will not be permitted entry.
18. Liquor may not be brought onto or taken off the premises, and checking procedures may be applied to prevent this.
19. Guests who are intoxicated, argumentative, quarrelsome, aggressive or disorderly will be removed from the Premises.
20. Bags larger than an A4 piece of paper will not be permitted, waist/bum bags are recommended. Any personal items must stay with the owner at all times and not be left unattended. Bags must be submitted at the entry for a bag check. There will not be any lockers or cloaking facilities available throughout the park. Prams are discouraged.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.