For information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
By booking a ticket to attend Mass, you agree that you understand the risks associated with attendance at a public gathering. You agree for your contact details to be collected and held on file in the Parish Office for one month following your attendance at Mass. This data is held for the purpose of contact tracing should an outbreak of COVID-19 be identified in our Parish.
During your attendance at Mass, you agree to follow the reasonable requests of the Priest and ushers in regard to maintaining COVID-19 restrictions and regulations. In particular, you agree to:
- maintain spatial distancing (at least 1½m from each other, the 4 square-metre rule)
- follow hygiene directions (including sanitising your hands when entering the church)
- sit only in places market with a green dot
- queue at a distance from others when receiving Communion or entering and exiting the Church
- take care when coughing or sneezing and cough into your elbow rather than your hand and dispose of tissues etc properly
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.