I/We agree that all the people described in this booking agree to:
1. DECLARATION OF RESPONSIBILITY BY THE CAR OWNER:
I being the bona fide owner of the vehicle described in this booking declare that:
- The vehicle and all related equipment and components necessary for participation in this event shall be presented at all times, and in every respect, in a condition suitable for use in this activity.
- I have caused the vehicle to be inspected and that it is free from mechanical defects, be that of design or structural integrity, that may render the vehicle unsafe for activity.
2. DECLARATION OF RESPONSIBILITY BY THE MAIN DRIVERS AND 2ND DRIVER:
I/We being the driver(s) of the vehicle described in this booking hereby declare that:
- I have been fully briefed by the entrant on all aspects of the operation of the vehicle, including peculiarities relating to its handling and performance during competition; and
- I have satisfied myself that the vehicle is safe and suitable for the intended competition; and
- My safety equipment, including helmet and any Frontal Head Restraint device is in compliance with AASA Appendix 4 – Apparel Requirements.
3. 3. DECLARATION FOR RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
AUSTRALIAN AUTO-SPORT ALLIANCE Pty. Ltd.
79 Rowan Street Wangaratta Vic 3677
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT (New South Wales)
WARNING! Motor Racing is Dangerous, and accidents can and do happen. All care is taken to protect you, but you are warned that there is a possibility of an accident causing personal injury or death, damage to property or economic loss.
Subject to that warranty, if applicable and IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to compete, officiate, observe, work for, or participate in any way in the EVENT(S) or being permitted to enter for any purpose any RESTRICTED AREA (defined as any area requiring special authorization, credentials, or permission to enter any area to which admission by the general public is restricted or prohibited), EACH OF THE DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS IN THIS BOOKING, for himself/herself, his/her personal representatives, heirs and next of kin.
1. Acknowledges, agrees and represents that he/she enters and he/she further agrees and warrants that, if at any time, he/she is in or about RESTRICTED AREAS and he/she feels anything to be unsafe, he/she will immediately advise the officials of such and will leave the RESTRICTED AREAS and/or refuse to participate further in the EVENT(S).
2. HEREBY RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE Australian Auto-Sport Alliance Pty. Ltd., the Organisers, the landowners, promoters, participants, racing associations, sanctioning organizations or any subdivision thereof, track operators, officials, car owners, drivers, pit crews, rescue personnel, any persons in any RESTRICTED AREA, promoters, sponsors, advertisers, owners and lessees of premises used to conduct the EVENT(S), premises and event inspectors, surveyors, underwriters, consultants and others who give recommendations, directions or instructions or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the premises or EVENT(S) and each of them, their directors, officers, agents and employees, all for the purposes as herein referred to as “Releases”, FROM ALL LIABILITY, TO THE UNDERSIGNED, his/her personal ON ACCOUNT OF INJURY TO THE PERSON OR PROPERTY OR RESULTING IN DEATH OF THE UNDERSIGNED ARISING OUT OR RELATED TO THE EVENT(S), WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
3. HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Releases and each of them FROM ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE OR COST they may incur arising out of or related to the EVENT(S) WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
4. HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY or DEATH,OR PROPERTY DAMAGE arising out of or related to the EVENT(S) whether caused by the NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
5. HEREBY acknowledges that THE ACTIVITIES OF THE EVENT(S) ARE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of personal injury and/or death and/or property damage. Each of the UNDERSIGNED also expressly acknowledges that INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASED BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES OF THE RELEASEES.
6. Hereby assumes full responsibility for the preparation and safety of the vehicle to be used and further give an assurance that the vehicle has been checked for safety and is in a condition fit to be used for motor racing.
7. Hereby agrees that this Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of risk and Indemnity Agreement extends to all acts of negligence by the Releases, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the Civil Liability Act 2002 (NSW) and the Australian Consumer Law. and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE ACCEPTED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND ACCEPTANCE OF THIS BOOKING TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.