Erin and Soda's Easter Fun Fair Ticket Terms and Conditions
Erin and Soda's Easter Fun Fair is managed by Jones Family Trust trading as “XO Events” and has a COVID Management Plan which has been approved by SA Health.
As such there are a limited number of tickets available for each session. Once a session is sold out, no more tickets will be released for this session.
Each person 3yrs and over entering the Erin and Soda's Easter Fun Fair must have an entry ticket. Children 2 and under are free. Ticket holders may be asked to provide valid photo identification to a representative of the Event at the time of entering.
Tickets are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. Tickets will be only be refunded, if they event is cancelled, however the refund will be for the ticket value only, as booking fee is Non-refundable
Entry tickets are for entry only, all food, rides, games and concession purchases can made at the event.
Pass outs will not be available at the event.
If you arrive at your session time late, you will only receive the remaining session time for your entry ticket. No refunds will be provided for those entering late.
All patrons must complete contract tracing at the entrance to the event, which includes a health declaration. Patrons must not enter the event if they are unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, sore throat, loss of smell/taste) or have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Once patrons are at the event, they will need to abide by the COVID Safe guidelines below:
• Monitor your health - Ensure you or anyone in your social group does not attend the event if you/ they feel unwell. If you feel unwell at any time during the event, please present yourself to first aid immediately.
• People who are considered vulnerable should either remain at home or keep their distance and practice good hygiene.
• Practise good hygiene
o Cover coughs and sneezes with an elbow or tissue and dispose of the tissue hygienically
o Avoid touching face – eyes, nose and mouth
o Avoid physical contact
o Refrain from spitting
• Wash and sanitise your hands often
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Social distancing keeps us safe! Please keep your distance and follow all ground signage to ensure you keep 1.5 metres apart.
XO Events have the right to refuse entry or eject anyone who:
• maybe showing signs of COVID-19.
• we have reason to believe the person may have COVID-19.
• is not abiding by any of the COVID guidelines above
• is being physically or verbally abusive to a XO Events employee or another guest.
Whilst XO Events are committed to keeping you safe, patrons enter the Erin and Soda's Easter Fun Fair at their own risk. Event organisers cannot guarantee you won’t be exposed to COVID 19.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.