Covid-safe information for Audience Members - Fabulous Fauré Concert
If Covid conditions change and any alterations need to be made to these Covid-safe arrangements, ticket holders will be emailed the revised information.
1. Please do not attend if:
You have any signs of fever, runny nose, sore throat, cough, chills, shortness of breath or loss of sense of smell.
You have been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 or have visited a known ‘exposure site’ and are still awaiting test results or been told to isolate.
You can request a refund should any of these situations arise.
2. You can check in using our QR code from 4.30 pm. Our Front of House volunteers can assist you.
It is helpful to download the Services Victoria app before you arrive. Please allow enough time for the check in process.
If you do not have a smartphone, you will be able to provide written contact details.
3. Show your trybooking ticket to our Front of House volunteers by using your phone or bringing the printed ticket.
4. Audience seating will not be physically distanced but there will be some empty pews between audience and performers.
5. Wearing a face mask is optional but it is recommended, as you will not be distanced from other audience members.
You will be emailed if Covid conditions change and face masks become mandatory.
Please note that it is still a requirement to carry a face mask with you as per DHHS guidelines.
6. Hand sanitiser will be available on entry.
7. Please exit the venue as soon as the concert is over. If you wish to mingle and chat, please do so outside the Church.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.