Event Conditions of Entry – 'Are You Lonesome Tonight' - Opera Meets Country , April 5 2021
PLEASE ENSURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE 'CHECK IN QLD' APP ON YOUR PHONE PRIOR TO ARRIVAL AT EVENT.
ALL ATTENDEES ARE REQUIRED TO 'CHECK-IN' PRIOR TO ADMITTANCE TO EVENT. IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL OR SHOWING SIGNS OF SYMPTOMS, PLEASE STAY HOME.
1. This ticket is issued by Granite Belt Wine & Tourism Asssoc. (hereinafter referred to as the “host”) as the host of 'Are You Lonesome Tonight' - Opera Meets Country on the following terms and conditions (“Conditions”)
2. No agent, servant, member or representative of the Hosts has authority to alter, modify or waive and of these Conditions.
3. The use, or attempted use of this ticket binds the holder to these Conditions and a breach of any Condition may, in addition to any other remedy and even if the holder of the ticket did not have notice of the Condition or the breach, result in refusal of entry to the Opera Meets Country event, eviction from the participating venues, cancellation of this ticket and non-refund of the price of the ticket.
4. The holder must comply with all requests and directions of the Hosts
5. The price of this ticket will not be refunded under any circumstances
6. In the event of cancellation, no refunds will be issued
7. The holder is not permitted to bring any alcoholic beverage or food into the venue.
8. Photographs of the event are only permissible if not disruptive to the participants or attendees.
9. The Hosts reserve the right to refuse admission to Opera Meets Country and service to any person who they consider at their sole and unfettered discretion's is affected by alcohol or drugs.
10. The holder (i) consents to the broadcasting or other distribution of images of him/herself whilst at Opera Meets Country and (ii) waives on an irrevocable worldwide, perpetual basis all rights to object to such broadcasting/distribution in any media
11. The Hosts reserve the right not to replace tickets lost, stolen, forgotten, damaged or illegible
12. Behaviour which the Hosts at their sole and unfettered discretion consider disruptive, disorderly or dangerous is forbidden
13. The holder is responsible for his or her own property and acknowledges there is no storage available at Opera Meets Country. The holder acknowledges that Opera Meets Country will be held irrespective of prevailing adverse weather conditions and that the location of the event may endure cold and/or wet conditions in April and or change of venue location. It is the responsibility of the individual patrons to be prepared for such possible weather conditions.
14. The holder of this ticket agrees not bring any claim or proceeding against the Hosts, their servants, agents, members or employees for any damage, loss, injury or liability suffered while attending Opera Meets Country. Except liability that by law cannot be excluded, the Hosts shall not be liable to the holder in tort (including negligence), contract or bailment for acts or omissions of the Hosts, their servants, agents, members or and employees and contractors arising of or in relation to Opera Meets Country.
For information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.