If you are unwell and unable to attend the event please contact Burdekin Shire Council for a refund.
* Stay at home if you are unwell
* Maintaining physical distancing requirements is the individual's responsibility
* You will not be permitted entry into the venue if:
- You have been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- You are positive for COVID-19
- You have travelled overseas or to a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the previous 14 days
- Are you currently, or have you recently experienced cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath
* The right to refuse entry if patrons are unwell
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.