1. Purchasing this ticket is acknowledgment of your attendance.
2. This ticket is proof of purchase for the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
3. If you are booking for a number of people, please ensure BEFORE you book that they are able to attend and have not already booked themselves.
4. As a condition of entry - you agree to adhere to all COVID directions as instructed by the event organisers.
5. We ask that you DO NOT attend this event if you are unwell or have been instructed to isolate or quarantine.
6. Should restrictions prevent this event from going ahead - we will reschedule.
7. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact the organiser.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.