1) This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2) STRICTLY NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS (except as per condition 3).
3) If the event is cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund (excluding booking fees) will be issued to the ticket holder.
4) Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
5) Reserved Seating guarantees the ticket holder an allocated seat. The location of the seat is determined by the time of booking i.e. seats are allocated from front to back in order of booking date. On arrival at the venue, you will be given a table number when you present your ticket at the door.
6) General Admission tickets grant you right of entry into the venue, but do not guarantee you a seat. If the Reserved Seating allocation is not fulfilled, surplus seats may be available to GA ticket holders.
7) Any special requests must be communicated via email (email@example.com ) with at least 24 hours notice (weekdays) and 48 hours notice (weekends), otherwise there is no guarantee requests can be accommodated. The Event Organiser has the right to reject requests made on the day of the show that will compromise the comfort of other patrons and the smooth running of the event.
8) All chairs in the room are allocated seats and are not to be relocated to other tables or sections of the room without the express permission of the Event Organiser.
9) No sound, video recorders or flash photography allowed inside the venue without authority from the performer and/or the event organizer.
10) Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
11) Anyone found to be supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the venue.
12) We ask that you please consider the rights of other paying patrons to enjoy the show. Please do not dance or stand in front of patrons who are seated. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
13) The Event Organiser is not responsible for injuries or loss within the venue.
14) Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
15) This ticket is your TAX INVOICE and the price is GST inclusive.
16) The Event Organiser hosting this event is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
17) For more information about this event, please go to www.leicashow.com.au
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.