For further information about this event, please contact Northern NSW Sabot Sailing Association.
By entering or participating in this event, I acknowledge that:
• all those taking part do so at their own risk and responsibility;
• the Organising Authority (Teralba Amateur Sailing Club in conjunction with Northern NSW Sabot Sailing Association Inc and the Australian National Sabot Council ) is not responsible for the seaworthiness of a boat whose entry is accepted or the sufficiency or adequacy of its equipment;
• RRS 4 Decision to Race states: "The responsibility for a boat's decision to participate in a race or to continue racing is hers alone”;
• the Organising Authority, race committee and other officials are not responsible for any damage or injury either afloat or ashore prior to, during or after the event.
• participants allow the Organizing Authority and the sponsors of this Event, the right in perpetuity, to make, use and show, from time to time and at their discretion, any motion pictures, still pictures and live, taped or film television and other reproductions of him/her during the period of the regatta in which the sailor participates and in all material related to the said Event without compensation.
• I hold the required $10,000,000 public liability insurance for my boat and it will remain current for the duration of the regatta.
• Australian Sailing’s Code of Conduct, Child Safety Policy and Member Protection Policy as outlined on the class website at www.sabot.com.au applies to this event.
By entering this event, I warrant that:
• the boat entered will comply at all times during the event with the rules as defined in the Racing Rules of Sailing and the Australian Sabot class rules;
• the boat entered will comply at all times during the event with the requirements of the Notice of Race, the Sailing Instructions, and the Australian Sailing Special Regulations;
• I have read and acknowledge the Disclaimer of Liability and Risk Warning in the Notice of Race and I will draw the Disclaimer of Liability and Risk Warning to the attention of any person who sails on the entered boat;
• I release the Organising Authority, Northern NSW Sabot Sailing Association and the Australian National Sabot Council from any claim or liability whatsoever for any harm or personal injury suffered by me or by any person claiming through me;
• I am medically and physically fit and able to participate safely in the event; I do not and will not present a danger to the health and safety of myself or others;
• I am not presently receiving treatment for any condition, illness, disorder or injury which would render it unsafe for me to participate in the event;
• I will / have disclosed to the Organising Authority any medical condition I suffer which may affect my ability to participate in the event.
By entering this event I/we agree to be bound by the Racing Rules of Sailing and the Prescriptions and Special Regulations of Australian Sailing, COVID Safety Plans and by all other rules that govern this event.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.