By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, I hereby agree that the following terms and conditions and undertakings apply to the Yoga Exercises (“Yoga Exercises”) to be provided to me by Sup Yoga Melbourne (sole trader Erin Browning, ABN 76 314 725 515 and sole trader Lisa Jane Taylor, ABN 62 195 695 623):
• I am participating voluntarily in classes, workshops or events offered.
• I will faithfully follow all instructions given to me by Erin Browning and Lisa Jane Taylor, as to when, where, and how to perform and not to perform the Yoga Exercises.
• I agree and acknowledge that participation in any Yoga Exercises could constitute a risk of serious injury to myself, including permanent paralysis or death. I voluntarily and knowingly recognise, accept and assume this risk and warrant that I am physically fit and able to perform the Yoga Exercises to the best of my knowledge and belief. I acknowledge that Erin Browning and Lisa Jane Taylor shall not be deemed to be responsible or liable (whether in contract, in tort or under any statute, to the extent permitted by law, and regardless of any negligence), for any injury, loss or damage I sustain arising from or out of, or in any way directly or indirectly connected with the Yoga Exercises.
• I understand and acknowledge that I am to receive instruction in Yoga Exercises and theory only. Erin Browning and Lisa Jane Taylor are not liable for, nor is expected to provide any advice, training or medical assistance other than in the form of Yoga Exercises.
• I indemnify and will at all times hereafter keep fully indemnified Erin Browning and Lisa Jane Taylor from and against all actions, suits, causes of action, proceedings, claims, costs and expenses whatsoever which may be taken or made against Erin Browning and Lisa Jane Taylor or incurred or become payable by Erin Browning and Lisa Jane Taylor in connection with or arising out of any such injury, loss or damage.
• Any fee paid by me for participation in Sup Yoga Melbourne’s classes, workshops or events is non-refundable. Erin Browning in their sole discretion may grant refunds to me without prejudicing any of their rights.
• Sup Yoga Melbourne reserves the right to cancel any event, in which case a full refund will be granted.
• I release Erin Browning and Lisa Jane Taylor from any claim associated with loss or damage to my personal belongings that may arise through my attending this event, class or workshop, and agree to indemnify Erin Browning and Lisa Jane Taylor in relation to any claims that I might make.
• I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents.
• I acknowledge I can swim unassisted 50m and am confident in the water.
• I agree that Erin Browning and Lisa Jane Taylor may take photographs, video and audio material of classes and that these materials may be used for promotions and or advertising and I hereby waive any compensation to which I may be otherwise entitled for appearing in such materials.
• I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.