1. If WE, due to sudden changes in 'COVID restrictions', or other unforeseen reasons, need to cancel the retreat within one week of the retreat start date we will retain $80 towards unavoidable catering costs. If we need to cancel prior to this date we will provide you 100% refund.
2. If YOU need to cancel your booking we will do what we can to fill your position. If a replacement can be found we will return your payment minus a $80 admin fee. If no replacement is found 50% of payment will be refunded for cancellations received before 13 November 2021 and after this date no refund is possible. Check in is available from 3.30pm on 13/12/21. Two days prior to the retreat you will receive an email with your room number.
3. Prior to attendance you will receive a link to register for this retreat, including completion of a liability waiver, medical declaration about your general health and your COVID vaccination status. It is now a Government regulation that you will have had two doses of a COVID vaccination to attend an event such as this retreat. Please note this registration form must be completed before attending the retreat.
4. We will be visually documenting this event for future promotional use. Please let us know if this is a problem.
5. This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt
6. This ticket has been created using the TryBooking site and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking
7. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Tim Oddie on mobile 0419 313 677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.