• If you are unwell, please do not attend the performance. Please call us and we can arrange a refund or book you in for another show.
• This is a BOOKINGS ONLY event, no tickets will be sold at the performance location. Limited tickets available, book early.
•. Picnics are not permitted at the performance this year.
•. Please bring folding chair. If you wish to sit with other members of your group, please coordinate and bring the same size of chair.
(Low chairs will be seated in one area and higher chairs in another.)
•. Box office will be open 1 hour before show time, please arrive at least 30 mins before the start time to check in.
•. This show will be performed outdoors and will run for approx 1.5 hrs.
• NO PETS PERMITTED due to permit conditions.
OZACT Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets – Your ticket is proof of purchase of the event and must be presented at the time of admission, along with Covid 19 Vaccine certificate (2 Doses).
2. Ticket Refunds- As a condition of sale, there are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations once your booking is complete, except in the instance of a performance cancellation, outlined below, or due to Covid 19 isolation or being unwell.
3. Adverse Weather Conditions – Audience members are asked to be prepared for all weather, we will where possible go ahead with the production in the advertised performance location. In the event of adverse weather conditions a substitute venue may be provided or rescheduled performance, where possible. All audience are asked to meet at the original performance location to await instructions should the performance be moved to another location. If OZACT cancels a performance due to weather conditions or for any other cause reasonably beyond OZACT’s control, your tickets will be made valid for another performance during the season of the production you hold tickets for (call 0419 330 516 within one week of original performance date to re-allocate your booking).
4. Performances – The right of admission is reserved by the venue manager and/or OZACT. OZACT also reserves the right to vary ticket prices, advertised programs and performance locations.
5. Video & Photos - OZACT has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event. Use of cameras, video and audio recorders and other recording devices is not permitted during the performance, unless otherwise directed. (Generally we have no problem with people taking a few photos for personal use, if use is otherwise, please see box office staff before the show commences for permission.)
6. Data Collection - Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act and will only be used by OZACT and for contact tracing reasons if needed.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.