Football Victoria Inc (ABN 97 592 993 965) is referred to in these terms and conditions as FV. Community in Business is referred to in these terms and conditions as CIB.
The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the event. You agree to these terms and conditions by registering for and attending a CIB event or an event sold by FV on behalf of a third party. If you choose not to be bound or fail to abide by the terms and conditions, your attendance at the event may be prohibited. If you are booking on behalf of other attendees, you should direct them to these terms and conditions.
1. Conduct and attendance: Members, attendees and guests must be respectful of all other members, attendees or guests and must not intimidate, harass or otherwise interfere with other members, attendees or guests. FV, at its sole discretion, may terminate an individual’s membership or eject an individual and any other members, attendees or guests that attended the event with the individual from an event immediately where the individual’s behaviour is not of an acceptable standard.
The right of admission to an event may be subject to the venue's terms of admission. FV does not accept any responsibility for the security of or safety of the personal belongings of either you or those who attend the event with you. Attendance is voluntary and at the individual's own risk and except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, FV (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the event.
2. Prices and payment: All prices are inclusive of GST. Payment in full is required at the time of booking (or unless otherwise specified). Payment may be made online, in person or by phone with a credit card, or as otherwise specified by FV.
3. Ticket limits: FV may in its sole discretion impose limits on the number of tickets an individual or entity may purchase for any event and, if you exceed the ticket limit, FV may cancel your ticket order. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
4. Conditions of entry: FV may impose reasonable conditions of entry for attendees of each event, including but not limited to:
(a) security searches of a person and/or their possessions at the time of entry to the venue;
(b) prohibiting cameras, audio and video recorders from being brought into the venue;
(c) requiring presentation of a valid, fully paid and undamaged ticket;
(d) prohibiting entry into an event by any person who is intoxicated or under the influence of any illicit substance
(e) requiring temperature checks, QR code sign-in and any other public health requirement imposed by the State Government.
5. Event program: FV reserves the right to alter the event program as advertised at any time without prior notice, including the date, venue, seating arrangements, audience capacity, entertainment and activities. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard. If the date, time or venue of an event is rescheduled or changed, your ticket will remain valid for the rescheduled date, venue and time.
6. Event postponement: Should an event be postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, all tickets purchased for the original date will be transferred to the rescheduled date.
7. Guest substitution: If an attendee is no longer able to attend an event, they may elect for another person to attend in their place. The original ticket will remain valid. The original attendee should contact FV (firstname.lastname@example.org) with as much notice as possible with the name of the person attending in their place.
8. Representation of FV and CIB: FV and its duly authorised staff are the only entity permitted to represent FV and CIB in any relationship with the public and via the media.
9. Recording and broadcasting: Recording and/or broadcasting of event guest speakers by any means, without prior written authorisation from FV’s duly authorised representative, is strictly forbidden.
10. Image release: In registering or booking for and attending CIB events, attendees grant permission to FV, its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs/recordings containing their image/likeness. These images may be used for any purpose by or for FV including promotional, news, on-line/multimedia, research and/or education. Attendees agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from FV in respect of their image/likeness or its use. Attendees release, discharge, and hold harmless, FV and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video. Should an attendee not agree to the above image release, they must advise FV in writing by email to email@example.com.
11. Business promotion: FV may provide an area at its monthly events for members only to display their business cards. FV reserves the right to remove any business cards, brochures, promotional material, papers or any other materials displayed at events which are deemed to be inappropriate, offensive or that contravene the rights of FV’s sponsors.
(a) to process registration of individuals to attend events organised and/or hosted by FV;
(b) to identify, create and provide services and benefits, some of which may be provided by or in conjunction with FA, government agencies or other FV partners or affiliated or associated entities, or through FV’s GO Football website;
(c) to communicate with you and other stake-holders to provide football related information and offers from football administrators or other FV partners (both commercial and not-for-profit);
(d) to maintain participation and service/benefit records, data and statistics, including for archive and historical purposes;
(e) to identify, create and provide services to members of the football community, which may occasionally warrant direct marketing of these services (unless you opt out of any such direct marketing);
(f) to satisfy its obligations and comply with applicable statutes, regulations and policies as a Member Federation of FA and the international governing body FIFA; and
(g) to satisfy its obligations under the Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012 (Vic) and otherwise at law.
13. Membership cancellation: Memberships and/or event tickets may be terminated or revoked at any time at the discretion of FV for the failure of members to comply with its Terms and Conditions.
14. COVID-19 restrictions: Due to the impact of COVID-19, FV reserves the right to substitute or make changes to CIB events, including but not limited to timing and venue, at its sole discretion and acting in good faith, if any benefit is unable to be delivered as intended due to changes to COVID-19 restrictions. Such a change shall not be considered to be a variation to, or cancellation of these benefits or any of its terms.
15. No waiver by FV: Any waiver by FV, when exercising any right, power or provision of these terms and conditions does not mean a waiver of that right, power or provision or any other right, in the future. Any delay in exercising a right, power or provision should not be taken to be a waiver by FV.
16. Severance: If anything in these terms and conditions is void or otherwise unenforceable then it will be severed and the rest of the terms and conditions remain in force.
17. Applicable laws: These terms will be governed in all respects by the laws of Victoria. The parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria and the courts of appeal from them.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.