The Repair Café will not compete with professional repair specialists.
Parking and disability access is available onsite.
Repair Café house rules:
. All visitors' are required to be double vaccinated
• The work carried out in the Repair Café is performed free of charge on a voluntary basis by the repair experts at hand.
• Visitors carry out the repairs themselves whenever possible, but repair experts on site can help if necessary.
• The fact that the repairs are being performed by unpaid volunteers reflects the allocation of risks and limitation of liability. Neither the organisers of the Repair Café nor the repair experts are liable for any loss that may result from advice or instructions concerning repairs, for the loss of items handed over for repair, for indirect or consequential loss or for any other kind of loss resulting from work performed in the Repair Café. The limitations set forth in these house rules shall not apply to claims declared justified on the basis of liability arising by virtue of applicable consumer protection legislation which cannot be lawfully superseded.
• A voluntary donation is greatly appreciated.
• Any use of new materials such as leads, plugs, fuses, ready-made knee bends, or applications will be paid for separately.
• Visitors offering broken items for repair do so at their own risk.
• Experts making repairs offer no guarantee for the repairs carried out with their help and are not liable if objects that are repaired in the Repair Café turn out not to work properly at home.
• Repair experts are entitled to refuse to repair certain objects.
• Repair experts are not obliged to reassemble disassembled appliances that cannot be repaired.
• Visitors to Repair Café are solely responsible for the tidy removal of broken objects that could not be repaired.
• To cut down on unnecessary waiting times during busy periods, a maximum of ONE broken item per person will be examined. The visitor will join the back of the queue if there is a second item
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.