* Anyone 18 years or older attending a concert at St Andrew's Brighton is required to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, or medical exemption, upon entry.
* Children under 18 years old do not need to provide evidence but are required to check in via Service Victoria app at entry.
* Masks covering nose and mouth are required to be worn at all times whilst inside
* Seating is unallocated
* Drinks and nibbles from 6.30pm
* Due to Victoria’s ever-changing COVID-19 environment, concert dates may change. All tickets for postponed or cancelled concerts are fully refundable.
* If your circumstances change due to COVID-19, please contact the Parish Office firstname.lastname@example.org 03 9592 1240 for more information to discuss your options in more detail.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.