For information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
MEMBERSHIP TERMS and CONDITIONS
1) The membership year is the period from 1 July to 30 June of the following year.
2) Renewal fee is due every year on 1 July and payable until 30 September that same year.
3) An administration fee of $5 is to accompany all membership renewals after 30 September.
4) Members whose membership renewal is unpaid at 30 September will be removed from the members’ database. Further editions of Women’s INK! will not be sent to non-financial members after this date.
5) Non-financial members may be reinstated at any time after payment of the annual fee, plus the $5 administration fee.
6) A once-only joining fee of $20 applies to all new membership applications.
7) Membership fees, effective from 1 March 2020 onwards are:
a) Full membership - $70 per financial year;
b) Concession/Student and Regional membership - $55 per financial year.
8) Members must provide a Pension or Student number to qualify for Concession/Student membership rate.
9) The membership renewal fee for new members who join after 1 March will be due on 1 July of the following year.
10) All members are required to notify the Membership Secretary of any change of details, including resignation from the Society of Women Writers NSW Inc.
ATTENDANCE AT LITERARY LUNCHEONS
1) Booking is essential before 10.00am on the Monday before the Wednesday luncheon.
2) The deadline for cancellation of bookings is 10.00am on the Monday before the Wednesday luncheon.
3) Members and non-members who don’t attend and haven’t cancelled by the deadline will be requested to pay for the luncheon they miss.
4) Members electing to have their names on the Permanent Luncheon List are to sign an agreement whereby they must advise the Booking Team before the deadline if they are unable to attend a luncheon. This agreement also states that members who fail to do so will be required to pay the full cost of the luncheon they did not attend.
The current Membership Terms and Conditions was prepared and approved by the SWW committee on 12 March 2019.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.