You have registered your child to participate in "EDC HOLIDAY WORKSHOP" classes.
1. You acknowledge that the classes/workshop involve exercises and movements that some participants may find strenuous. You warrant that your child is of sufficient physical health and fitness to undertake the classes.
2. You agree to assume all risk of injury or other issue arising from your child's participation in the classes and any of its related functions.
3. You agree that you will not be able to make any claim against the instructor or the studio as a result of any injury, affliction or other loss you suffer as a result of your child's participation in the classes and any of its related functions.
4. By participating in any classes/workshop, you agree to the terms of this release and you understand that it is legally binding.
5. I understand that due to the young age of my student, he/she/they may need to be accompanied to the restroom when
emergencies arise during the class. I give permission for the Edge Dance Centre's instructors, instructor assistants, or Centre Principals to escort my student to the restroom when necessary.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.