GNSW Terms & Conditions
• We are very much looking forward to welcoming spectators and fans back to Gymnastics Competitions and based on the current COVID-19 health advice and restrictions, we have been working hard to put appropriate measures in place to ensure your visit is as safe as possible.
• Everyone who visits the Stadium will have an important role to play in supporting the venue and competition’s COVID-19 Safety Plan.
Spectators must follow all GNSW and venue guidelines, and need to comply with the competition and venue policies for the event and follow the health guidelines and rules in place:
· Stay home if you have been feeling unwell, have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or is awaiting on the results of a COVID-19 test (including yourself).
· If you have tested positive through a PCR or Rapid Antigen Test (RAT), you must isolate immediately for 7 days and cannot attend the event. Other members from your household must also isolate for 7 days. If you have a sore throat, runny nose, cough or shortness of breath after 7 days, please remain in isolation until 24 hours after your symptoms have resolved.
· If you live with someone who has COVID-19 then you must follow the NSW Health Self Isolation Guidelines and self-isolate for 7 days. You must also follow the NSW Health Self-Isolation Guidelines for 7 days if you have been notified to do this by NSW Health.
· If your exposure to COVID-19 was someone outside of your household, please assess your own personal risk using the NSW Health exposure table. Consider the nature of your contact with the person with COVID-19 and your own personal circumstances, such as the risk that you could infect the other people attending the event.
· If you are in the moderate or high exposure category, do not attend the event
· Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres from anyone who is not part of their immediate group, particularly while queuing and moving through concourses.
· Follow direction from our staff, security and signage during your visit.
· Remain seated unless using the amenities or service areas.
· Wipe down your seat with the anti-bacterial wipes provided, upon arrival and departure from the seating area.
· Leave the venue in a quiet and orderly manner ensuring you do not mingle or congregate outside the venue.
· Practice high-level hand hygiene, by washing your hands regularly while in the Stadium.
· Spectators must not mingle or enter any athlete or official zones and participant and spectator groups to remain separate at all times.
· All spectators are recommended to check-in at the venue using the Service NSW app.
· As a further safety precaution, we also encourage the download and use of the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe app.
· Abide by GNSW Policies, including the Gymnastics NSW – Spectator Code of Behaviour and Photography Policy.
· The primary ticket holder agrees to be the primary contact in the event of any contact tracing required and will be responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in their group and making contact with the relevant attendees if required. In the event that the Department of Health, or another Government Department, makes a formal request, we may be required to disclose the contact information for contact tracing purposes, including attendees full name, contact email and/or contact phone number.
· All scoring or technical administrational queries at an event will only be entertained if submitted by the club in accordance with the applicable Gymsport rules and procedures for enquiries. No direct enquiries from spectators will be answered.
· Any breaches to the codes of conduct may result in removal from the venue and/or refusal of entry. In addition, breaches will be referred to the GNSW CEO and the GNSW Board for further action.
· The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or make substitutions to the advertised event schedules, programs, competition work plans, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
· The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the GNSW and the venue's terms of admission.
· No refund or exchange on any spectator ticket is available except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the seller. If a refund is made, GNSW may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged.
· By attending the competition, we thank everyone for acknowledging their role in helping us to successfully implement the Stadium and Competition’s COVID-19 Safety Plan.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.