TICKETS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
1. All patrons are required to take reasonable directions given by Muster staff.
2. Patrons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
3. No Vehicle movement is allowed between sunset and sunrise.
4. Patrons driving vehicles at excessive speeds or irresponsibly will be evicted from the muster.
5 Alcohol, animals, glass, illegal substances, large umbrellas or anything that could be used as a weapon are not permitted in the venue.
6. Persons attending the Muster do so at their own risk.
7. Sealed plastic water and soft drink bottles are permitted.
8. There is a TOTAL fire ban - no fires (of any kind), flares, fireworks are not permitted.
9. Excessive drinkers, illegal drug users or patrons displaying antisocial behaviour will be evicted and dealt with by the police.
10. Wristbands are not transferable and must be worn at all times. Wristbands will not be replaced if lost.
11. Activities such as moshing, crowd surfing, climbing and stage diving are dangerous and may lead to eviction from the Muster.
12. The Muster organiser accepts no liability for any injuries or damages caused by these activities.
13. Any person bearing or wearing motor cycle gang colours, patches or insignias are not permitted entry to the Muster.
14. Patrons are required to wear closed footwear and carry torches at night to ensure safety.
15. Please don’t drink and drive.
16. No professional cameras, video cameras or tape recorders allowed (small digital cameras are allowed).
17. We play rain or shine.
18. The right is reserved to vary, to add, to withdraw or substitute artists where necessary - no refunds available in the event of a line-up change.
19. No warranty is given nor representation made regarding the view of the stage.
20. Keep the Muster site clean. Put your rubbish in the recycling or rubbish bins.
21. If event is cancelled due to Covid 19 - 90% refund will be made.
22. Subject to WA Health Department guidelines.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.